Noob, a few arena/fleet questions

New player, having fun.

1. In squad arenas, does killing the leader make the leader abilities go away, or do they persist after death?

2. Likewise, does killing a character with abilities that affect the whole squad also make that ability go away?

3. Does increasing the health and protection of a pilot also increase the health and protection of a ship? If not, what does? Besides more stars and levels, of course.

Also, could someone point me to a good post about mods for specific characters? Right now I just have a bunch of health mods in all my lvl 50+ characters but I know I should optimize them better for each character.

Thx!

Replies

• Options
    hello,

1. killing the leader does not get rid of the leader ability
    2. killing a character that has a unique that effects the whole team will remove the ability from the team.
    3. Im not 100% on this but I do believe increasing the life on the pilot will directly effect the ship, also having lvl 15 mods on your characters will help the stats of the ship I believe.

Check out crouchingrancor for their mod advisor. its not perfect in some places but it will help alot.
  • Options
  • Options
    A pilots crew power is effected by level gear mod Star/level and abilities. A ships speed, health, protection is determined by it's level /Star rating/ pilots crew power
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    1. Depends on the leader, most of them, like 99%, persist, but some like vader go away, take note that just one part of his lead go away, the dots reaplying part, the other part, off bonus and tm reduction will persist. Just read the lead ability, if it says nothing of go away then it persist
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Fahrius wrote: »
    1. Depends on the leader, most of them, like 99%, persist, but some like vader go away, take note that just one part of his lead go away, the dots reaplying part, the other part, off bonus and tm reduction will persist. Just read the lead ability, if it says nothing of go away then it persist

Thats a good point, I forgot about zader, his dots reapplying goes away which makes me wonder is he the only one? when zgj dies does the foresite still get applied to teammates?

Mayb that needs to be changed so its consistent and make zaders entire lead persist.