Phase 2 Rogue 1 Special - OMG!

Did someone code the wrong enemy levels into this fight today? I have all 7* Rogue 1, Gear 8-9, all with decent mods, and just barely made it to the 3rd wave, with no chance of winning.

Replies

• Options
    Same like the PS one was perfect, but this one was way too tough
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    G12 Chaze g10 k2 jyn and g9 cas barely beat it
  • Options
    Looks like if you don't have Chaze, you're not "good enough". They should stop calling it a Rogue One event and just make it the Chirrut & Baze show. Jyn, Cassian, K2, Bodhi, and Bistan aren't the "right" toons, no matter what level they are (on Phase 2, mind you).
  • Options
    Found it easy, and my Rogue 1 characters aren't very strong. Perhaps I got lucky, or you got unlucky, with the enemies we faced.
  • Options
    I won the battle with:
    Jyn 7 stars gear 8
    Baze 6 stars gear 9
    Chirrut 6 stars gear 9
    Cassian 7 stars gear 8
    K2 7 stars gear 8.
    It was long and I risked that someone die.. Chirrut is the key.
    ..... then I only competed 5/6 of a "light side" battle that I've always completed with the same team of today (Z QGJ and jedi)
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ..... then I only competed 5/6 of a "light side" battle that I've always completed with the same team of today (Z QGJ and jedi)

I completed with my zQGJ team, but QGJ suddenly died in the last wave. I don't really think zQGJ teams are that great for TB. I've heard that from others as well. If a lot of assists are called, the foresight won't help much, and it ends up being very RNG dependent whether you win or lose. I need to come up with a better light side team.
  • Options
    My Rogue One team shouldn't beat any Phase 3 and up challenge, but it should have beat it in Phase 2.

Jyn 5* G7
    K2 6* G8
    Bodhi 6* G7
    S.Pathfinder 5* G7
    Chirrut 6* G8

Chirrut was the only one that made it to Wave 2, but with half health.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think the enemies are way too strong for a P2 special mission as well.

I went in with 7* G7 to G9 :
    Cassian
    Bodhi
    K2SO
    Bistan
    SRP

and failed miserably.
    ok, no leader skill and no Chaze. but still, 7* and fully moded.
    I barely passed wave 1 , got anihilated in wave 2
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like you got unlucky on this TB. My R1 team got smoked in the last TB, similar situation to the OP (barely made it into stage 3, was quickly dispatched after that). This time I managed it but I was dealt a much better hand when it came to the troopers I faced (few elites, and no elite snowtroopers). Seems like it'll be pretty hit or miss.
    • Jyn, no zeta, L82 7* G8
    • K2, L80, 7* G8
    • Cassian, L82, 7*, G8
    • Baze, L74 5* G7
    • Chirrut, L74 5* G7
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I beat this mission with jyn/cassian/k2/bistan/ and I dont remember I guess bodhi.

All gear 7-8 and if I remember correctly I lost 2 people but in the last move jyn revived k2. so I lost 1 person in the end. wasnt too bad if you play the moves right.
  • Options
    There isn't much you can do when you have three elite stormtrooper commanders spamming TM on each other and Storm Troopers. Completed it just fine last time, barely got a scratch on them last time. Had Baze's mass dispell on countdown going into third wave. Just how the RNG rolls sometimes
  • Options
    Yup failed even with Chaze today, this one is a bit too tough. Those ridiculous 20+ attacks and 99999999999 damage when you're below 50% hp are way too much. The attacks alone are hard to tank, but this annoying unique allowing them to insta kill you? Dang.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    I think the enemies are way too strong for a P2 special mission as well.

I went in with 7* G7 to G9 :
    Cassian
    Bodhi
    K2SO
    Bistan
    SRP

and failed miserably.
    ok, no leader skill and no Chaze. but still, 7* and fully moded.
    I barely passed wave 1 , got anihilated in wave 2

Try another leader maybe ;)