Ahsoka fulcrum perseverance bugged or not?

Actually whenever i face fulcrum everytime one of my caracthers apply her a debuff she dispell it inmediatly not when she reach her turn.

In the description of his ability it talks clearly about debuffs not debuff so i asume is bug but maybe i should be mistaken.

Replies

• Sinari
    112 posts Member
    Options
    She is immune to dots and dispels all debuffs on her at the start of everyone's turns. This includes hers, anyone's turn on the squad with her, and each enemy's turn.

Working as intended.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    The ability triggers on anyone’s turn
    It basically makes her immune to debuffs
  • ZhilAxfow
    58 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ahsoka is immune to Damage Over Time effects and gains 30% Critical Avoidance. At the end of each turn, Ahsoka dispels all debuffs on herself and loses 10% Health for each debuff dispelled, then recovers 5% Health for each buff on her. This Health Loss can't defeat Ahsoka.

I think that the expresion end of "each turn" is refered to fulcrum turn not the others pjs turns in the battle if not the secon part of the description lost his meaning cause she never have more than one debuff.
  • Options
    ZhilAxfow wrote: »
    Ahsoka is immune to Damage Over Time effects and gains 30% Critical Avoidance. At the end of each turn, Ahsoka dispels all debuffs on herself and loses 10% Health for each debuff dispelled, then recovers 5% Health for each buff on her. This Health Loss can't defeat Ahsoka.

I think that the expresion end of "each turn" is refered to fulcrum turn not the others pjs turns in the battle if not the secon part of the description lost his meaning cause she never have more than one debuff.

Each turn is each turn, everyone's turns, just like Chirrut's HoTs. There are abilities that apply multiple debuffs. For instance, Use the Force applies buff immunity and tenacity down.