Talia Just Couldn't Live With It Anymore!

All around her, Talias allies were slaughtered by the Empire. They barely got 2 attacks off before only 2 of her allies remained. Luminara was Fractured, Eeth Koth was on the verge of death, and Talia had a deathmark.

She couldn't watch anymore. It was too painful.

With a tear in her eye, she used her heal. The deathmark activated, and she felt the sweet embrace of death...

This short story brought to you by me, having just learned that deathmark procs if you do damage to yourself.

Any ideas what else could work like this? Maybe Emperor Palpatine's health drain?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. I could just image you seeimg that happen and be like what the kitten just happened.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I thought it was going to be a story about Talia defecting and joining...the Rebellion. ;)

I like your version though. I always thought of Talia as one of the more noble characters in the game, as her healing ability actually "hurts" her. Very self-sacrificing.

Oh, and never use Luke's 2nd special ability if he had been resurrected in TB and still has the "special mark" - it leads to instant death as well. Nothing quite as sad as watching a full health/full protection CLS keel over dead.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I thought it was going to be a story about Talia defecting and joining...the Rebellion. ;)

I like your version though. I always thought of Talia as one of the more noble characters in the game, as her healing ability actually "hurts" her. Very self-sacrificing.

Oh, and never use Luke's 2nd special ability if he had been resurrected in TB and still has the "special mark" - it leads to instant death as well.
    Yes... Yes it does. Found out the hard way.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Oh, and never use Luke's 2nd special ability if he had been resurrected in TB and still has the "special mark" - it leads to instant death as well.
    Yes... Yes it does. Found out the hard way.

Lol....ditto.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Wow. I could just image you seeimg that happen and be like what the kitten just happened.

I stared at the screen for a second in utter confusion, wondering if they'd changed how stealth works or something. Then I worked out what happened and chuckled for a solid minute.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

Oh, and never use Luke's 2nd special ability if he had been resurrected in TB and still has the "special mark" - it leads to instant death as well. Nothing quite as sad as watching a full health/full protection CLS keel over dead.

Same for Hoth Scout's special, except it's not a given, you have to crit in order to keel over dead. Lesson learned by experience as well.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m