Worst Leaders you can get...

Hello,

I would like to make this thread about what you shouldn't use as Leader in Squad Arena, not even for defence

This is a learning experience for all of us... so I want to share my experience in learning purposes...

We've seen that Chewbacca doesn't help you much...

So this time is Old Daka as Leader.. it amazes me that people think they can survive 5 minutes with extra defense.. instead of going on pure damage, that's why droid teams survive .. they give a punch

Video here.
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Options
    Actually, I've been wondering about this. I unlocked Sav to use in arena as my leader to shore up Dook and Sid. Sav's leader ability is +55 defense for Sith. But how does that defense bonus really work and how well?
  • Options
    I don't see defense as useful in current meta as is speed and lifesteal since +55 defense is actually 55 armor and 55 resistance so at a critical hit of 5k ... -55 won't save your ****.

But maybe I don't understand how Defense works in terms of mechanics but in combat I'm pretty sure it doesn't count that much... still butter
  • Options
    Twice over the last couple of days I have faced GW opponents with leaders who had no leader ability at all. One was Kylo, I forget who the other was. Pretty amusing.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Twice over the last couple of days I have faced GW opponents with leaders who had no leader ability at all. One was Kylo, I forget who the other was. Pretty amusing.

ROFL. I was about to say Kylo just to troll. But really?
  • Options
    I saw a JC... it happens when you are at your last GW and it fills up your team in correlation to Power
  • Options
    So GW opponents are computer generated.
  • Options
    Deimos wrote: »

No.. the thing is that since is your last battle and you don't have any good chars left.. if you aren't careful they might slide some non-leaders in your leader spot
  • Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    instead of going on pure damage, that's why droid teams survive .. they give a punch

Video here.

Lvl 64 droid team without Poe took down lvl 70 team in Arena today because... damage. Didn't see the opponent, my wife told me about it. She took top 10 with that win. I'm kicking myself in the behind not farming GS. I have the regular Phasma, Kylo etc team. My 88, 86 etc are stuck at 6 stars and mid level abilities because, credits and ability mats. Damage rules.

I'm also seeing a lot of stun teams and its a massacre going against them too. Funny I don't land as many stuns as the AI, lol.
  • Options

No.. the thing is that since is your last battle and you don't have any good chars left.. if you aren't careful they might slide some non-leaders in your leader spot

I always thought the same thing. You see some crazy additions to normal teams. Clearly a stand in from whenever that player finished. But Monday night, the last GW battle I fought was against a lvl 73 team. How is that possible with lvl cap?
  • Options
    LoTEK wrote: »

I always thought the same thing. You see some crazy additions to normal teams. Clearly a stand in from whenever that player finished. But Monday night, the last GW battle I fought was against a lvl 73 team. How is that possible with lvl cap?

Others have posted that some opponents are generated. You're 70, right? If lvl 73 opponents are being generated, might make GW much more interesting for us lvl capped guys. I just hope that they don't pop up in a streak, wouldn't want to jeopardize my winning streak :tongue:!