Palpatine standard attack glitch?

I've been noticing that my G12 Palps standard (non-AOE) attack has been experiencing a possible glitch. I know his shock debuff shouldn't always land but I've been noticing how opposing toons aren't even reacting (or moving) to his attack-with or without taking damage. Tenacity or no tenacity, buffs or no buffs, they're not moving. The attack has occasional splash damage causing neighboring opponent toons to move slightly, I get that. But I've never had an issue this last year until recently. It's I'm attacking a stealthed toon and hitting air....but they're not stealthed. It's not even saying they 'evade' or 'dodge' when I miss.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe the attack simply missed?

Btw, it does not splash, what you see on other characters is the effect of EP's unique.
  • Options
    @Durmir

Splash, unique, whatever-that's what i meant. But when you miss it usually says, doesn't it...? I've just been noticing this A LOT more lately. Not a big deal, just throwing it out to the community.
  • Options
    You aren't the only one, I've seen it myself and mine isn't g12, I just thought it was some kind of lag