Snoke character idea

Lkw
125 posts Member
edited October 2017
I guess you know you played this game too much when you have a dream about an unreleased character but I just wanted to see what people thought of this since it seemed pretty neat and unique and came to me in a dream last night. I don't even know what other abilities to give him because the dream only focused on his unique ability called "All eyes on me" I guess this is based off of how he projected himself to be so big in the hologram, his larger than human size, and reports of him wearing flashy clothing. Basically this is a 1 turn pretaunt that can't be dispelled (or ignored?) and then makes him proportionally stronger based on how much dmg was done to him during his taunt. So tier 1 would increase his defense by a % of dmg done to him during his taunt. Tier 2 could be offense% increase. A later tier could be speed % increase. The zeta upgrade was he gained max protection and max health equal to the dmg done to him. Also in my dream at the end of his taunt he automatically regained full health and protection as part of the ability. But maybe that could be tied into a healing second ability or maybe he could have an ability on his basic where he regains protection as well as health like heath steal + prot steal? Anyway just wanted to put this out there if you like the idea feel free to help flesh out the whole character.

Replies