Crashing during TB

jwoah
210 posts Member
Since last week, this game has randomly started crashing on my iPad mini 3 and it's starting to affect the important areas of the game where there aren't any do-overs (2 crashes during TB's this week, 2 during arena battles, once during a ship battle).

I'm more upset it happens in TB because now, even if I've made it to 5/6 before the crash, the fight doesn't register at all but the toons are considered deployed and I can't use them nor can I repeat the combat mission.

I'm just wondering if this is a known issue and it's being worked on. I posted a thread a few days ago but I got no help with my problem or answers to my questions so I feel like I need to ask again. It would be nice to get an answer from the developers but any information regarding this matter would be awesome because I would like to finish my TB missions but if it's just going to crash then what's the point.

I have lost out on at least 500k points in TB this week to something I cannot control. Is the iPad mini 3 just too outdated for this game?

Replies

• Options
    My game crashed tonight after receiving a phone call. iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.2, and I had just started the combat mission. I was in wave 1 and lost all potential progress or credit for my guild. I have definitely noticed a difference in how the game stays connected since the new game/phone updates. I used to be able to minimize the app and come back without any issues, but it seems like every time I minimize the app now I have to completely reconnect.
  • Options
    Mine crashed on the 2nd stage of special mission for Rolo shards....for the 2nd time. Glad i grinded CHS not to be able to play it.
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Another crash during TB today devs but thank you for a response.

Why do I even attempt TB battles? That's my 3rd crash this TB. It's absolutely ridiculous, fix your game before you add more stuff.
  • Options
    My game stopped working today during round 3 of a combat mission. Was my turn, clicking any of ackbars abilities did nothing. Could access menu and chat still. Tried putting it on auto battle and nothing. So frustrating
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Mine froze during ship battle. Shows completed and i got no points. Android.
  • Options
    Yup. On 6/6 with only 1 snowtroopers in red standing there and cannot move. Fix ur code guys.
  • Options
    Game just froze during loading to a battle, both soldier battle, middle territory....the result:nearly 500 k points missed, which are crucial to our guild at this point, and 4 of my best toons wasted for nothing...the question is: how IS EA going to compensate us for this ? This hurts and entire group of 50 people who invest time and money in the game