Replies

• Options
    One more dark side and it's 50/50...so...let that sink in
  • Options
    Whindanser wrote: »

Yes because the dark side is one single faction :expressionless:
  • Options
    I don't see the problem. I thought the rebels were the heroes of Star Wars? Doesn't that mean they're everyone's favorite?
  • Options
    50/50 what? 50% Rebels, 50% Dark Side?

Or just 50% Rebels, 50% non-Rebels, since Jedi aren't Dark Side? Even by that measure, some Jedi are Rebels. :)
  • Options
    Phoenix are rebels, but they have their own faction tag. Rouge One are rebels, but they have their own faction tag. These are independent teams that are technically Rebels...there's major 3 factions on light side.that don't synergize well (in theory)...Rebels (with sub groups), Resistance, Jedi. On dark side there are Bounty Hunters, Empire, Sith, Nightsisters, and Separatists.

The pool of rebels as a faction is simply bigger due to shared tags. If you took off the Rebel tags of rouge one and Phoenix, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Even so, it's still 1 event away from 50/50, which isn't bad.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    50% Rebels and 50% what? You implied that one more Dark Side Legendary Event would make it 50% Dark Side. It wouldn't, because there are only 2 Dark Side Legendary Events and 1 Jedi Legendary Event. Which would only makes it 50% Rebels and 50% "other" if there was another Dark Side event.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Phoenix are rebels, but they have their own faction tag. Rouge One are rebels, but they have their own faction tag. These are independent teams that are technically Rebels...there's major 3 factions on light side.that don't synergize well (in theory)...Rebels (with sub groups), Resistance, Jedi. On dark side there are Bounty Hunters, Empire, Sith, Nightsisters, and Separatists.

The pool of rebels as a faction is simply bigger due to shared tags. If you took off the Rebel tags of rouge one and Phoenix, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Even so, it's still 1 event away from 50/50, which isn't bad.

Um??? Rogue one do not have a tag. Phoneix also synergize with the other rebels beautifully. Please stop posting on my topic is you are going to be ignorant...
  • Options
    50% Rebels and 50% what? You implied that one more Dark Side Legendary Event would make it 50% Dark Side. It wouldn't, because there are only 2 Dark Side Legendary Events and 1 Jedi Legendary Event. Which would only makes it 50% Rebels and 50% "other" if there was another Dark Side event.

Good point...still...if they keep putting out Rebel based events, at least you have the characters for it *shrug*
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Nice job linking that YouTube video. Proud of you man :smile: love that song
  • Options
    I don't see the problem. I thought the rebels were the heroes of Star Wars? Doesn't that mean they're everyone's favorite?

why is that game called galaxy of heroes then? Why not galaxy of rebels? I mean heck the Republic nobody likes them, and the jawas or Ewok, Jedi, Resistance, Clones they are all not really part of the game and part of the star wars universe right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options

Good point...still...if they keep putting out Rebel based events, at least you have the characters for it *shrug*
    Personally I've come to grips already with the fact that, after concentrating my efforts on Dark Side characters for a long time, the trends in events and "meta" imbalance are going to require that I switch direction for a while. Still, if people are going to argue about this stuff, it helps to be precise about the factual details. :)
  • Options
    thrawn- requires phoenix; commander luke- new hope rebels; ep- rebels and the chimaera (thrawn's ship)- requires rebel ships, that makes 4. the others are yoda- jedis; bb8- resistance; r2d2- empire.