Bug on Bistan U-wing vs TFP ?

Possible bug on ships
Bistan's u-wing says that ships can't dodge his basic attack once he is stealthed.

I regularly use him in my ships arena line up and when he shoots at TFP i still sometimes get the evade message + TM generated to ennemy capital ship, even tough the hit still lands

I believe this is bugged, would you mind checking on your end an report as a bugg for investigation if that is the case ?

Replies

• Options
    I've posted this a bunch and they "flagged it as a bug" months ago, but nothing's ever come of it. They HATE Bistan's ship. They also flagged the bug where Bistan doesn't grant TM or Advantage to an ally when Endurance TL's an enemy, but no follow up. I've simply had to come to the realization that I invested in the wrong ship, since I've now been using a heavily bugged ship for over half a year.
  • Options
    I still use AA with Bistan, Wedge and the usualy suspect of TL ships and he still very much does the job for me to take top 3 in fleet.

I just don't use him to attack TFP unless i am close to win.

Having Home Home's basic call a TL ship or one his AoE special that call's two buffed ship generates more TL and fuel Bistan's Uwing TM+Advantage. Its glorious !