Light Side Asajj

I noticed that the devs said multiple new Nightsister characters were incoming. I think it would be really cool to see a light side version of Asajj. She reforms from being a Sith during the Clone Wars and goes on to be a lightsaber wielding Bounty Hunter. She could make a cool Nightsister / Scoundrel / Bounty Hunter character. Maybe we could even see a Quinlan Vos character released with good synergy. What do you guys think?

Here's a picture of light side Asajj...
http://ll-c.ooyala.com/e1/41b25tYjE61x_HpwuiIU49zdQPaZB6sN/promo322171589

Replies

• JediMasterGibs
    421 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just because she’s no longer a sith assassin does not make her light side... hence all the other assassins/ bounty hunters are dark side.

I like Asajj and definitely welcome other forms of her. The only light side we can hope to see is her padawn form
  • Options
    The decision that she makes at the end of Dark Disciple make me consider her a "light side" character. I don't want to get into spoilers, but if you've read it then you know what I mean.

Anyways, I'd much rather have a new Asajj than a zombie nightsister, which I'm sure is the real character that we'll get. Besides the obvious Mother Talzin that is :)
  • Options
    Well Assaj is still the dark side, but she’s a bounty hunter instead of an assassin
  • Ejb
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We need more DS characters.
  • Durmir
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Ejb wrote: »
    We need more DS characters.

I think we could use some more rebels first. Just to make sure.
  • Rara
    26 posts Member
    Options
    How about Rebel Asajj? We could use another rebel
  • Options
    Rara wrote: »
    How about Rebel Asajj? We could use another rebel

LMAO definitely
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    You lightside dudes get everything in this game, and it's never enough for you. Let's have just lightside versions of everything and make the two sides in the force completely meaningless, let's do that!
  • Durmir
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I want a rebel version of Darth Nihilus!