Is it time to un-nerf Rex's special yet?

I understand that we can't have Captain Rex doing 25% of a Rancor or Tank's health with a single turn. However, now that we have lots of characters in the game who can do 20,000+ with their basic ability, it seems a bit of an overkill to have Rex's Subdue dialed back to about 1,500 damage max.

I remember when Tank first came out it would do about 70,000. Then it got scaled back to about 10,000. It seems that in the past few months it got an additional stealth nerf. Maybe it was unintentional? It seems to be doing a lot less in other areas too (Arena, GW). It is definitely not doing 25% health of the opponent.

Could you please put the damage of Subdue on par with other special abilities in the game when in Raids? Or since you have made it useless in Raids, give it a rework to apply a special effect to Raid Bosses (similar to what you did with Thrawn)?

There are probably a few other abilities, of other characters, that are similarly effected, but I have not noticed yet because I don't regularly use them.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    From a raid standpoint, Rex's Subdue is a percentage health effect so it does reduced damage. Same with exposes and DoTs. Works the same against Kylo since he takes reduced damage from percentage health effects.

I've noticed no issues with Subdue in arena or GW.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    I've noticed no issues with Subdue in arena or GW.

Yeah, I just took a closer look at the numbers. I just hit 5's for about 8.5K special, which is about 25% of his health. So it is legit, just in need of a rework by today's standards.

In raids, it is just dialed back way too far. It isn't a rework. They need to fix their formula. A rework would be really nice though. Something that actually 'Subdued' the target? A special stun that worked on Bosses maybe? Even with a low % chance, it would make it worthwhile to try it.

Right now the only purpose of the ability in raids is to make the AI waste one of Rex's turns.