GW Rework Suggestion

Sure to be ignored (since everyone has an opinion), but I wanted to put it out there.

If the stated goal of GW is to test the "depth" of your roster, and it's not available until you've had a chance to gather quite a few characters then I would propose the following rework:

*) Reduce the number of nodes from 12 to 4, and there's no progression through the 4 they're just all accessible a la TB or Omega Events.

*) The nodes are Easy/Medium/Hard/?Extreme?

*) Credit rewards are tied to power level.

*) Gear rewards are tied to power tier (and they just expand so you don't miss out on loot because you've made it to the next tier like the daily challenges used to do).

*) Our characters can only be used on a single node, thus requiring a depth in roster.

*) Node characters only retain health and protection across fights. They do not retain TM.

*) Crystal refresh, if you don't like the node, you can spend 25 crystals and get a new draw. The new draw will present you with 3 squads you can fight and you pick which one to replace the current node fight with (or retain existing node fight). Crystal refresh option is lost after a fight starts.

*) Bonus, include a 5th themed node for each month. As an example, since Oct. 2017 is Talia month have the 5th node require Nightsister characters and be set up as a "easy" node to avoid "punishing" people for not having always farmed the Nightsister faction. Maybe even give a bonus for using the character of the month (use Talia as leader, everyone starts with 100% TM).

Example:
Level 85 90% roster attained most toons in G7 through G9. With 1 or 2 power squads.
Easy Node = Able to take out with my jawa squad.
Medium Node = Able to take out with my Droid squad.
Hard Node = Able to take out with my Phoenix squad.
Extreme Node = 1 Rebel squad that kills half the node, then 1 FO squad to finish the node.
Theme Node = Nightsister squad. Could have solo'ed with a G12 7* Talia, but I get bonus points for having a full NS squad.

Probably a dumb idea, but I think I'd enjoy that a lot more than auto-phoenix squad to G12, then refresh because I could throw my whole roster at G12 and not make a dent.