Emperor Palpatine needs a rework!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Emperor Palpatine should be the direct counter to CLS. In the movies, the only reason that CLS beat EP was Darth Vader.

It would be awesome if EP's leadership got a zeta that made empire allie's attacks non counterable. Also would be cool if his power of the darkside dispelled buffs and if he somehow applied deathmark. He would then be the ultimate counter to the meta.

This, of course is my opinion, but it would make for a more balanced arena, as opposed to every single team in the top 20 being the exact same team.

Replies

• Options
    EP needs a rework, it does not need to be a counter to luke just needs to make him viable in top 5 arena
  • Options
    A rework sure but attacks non counterable seems OP. Deathmark is a sweet idea.
  • Options
    Someone needs to be a counter to Luke, preferably a dark side character
  • Options
    Palpatine's kit is on par with the newer releases like R2, thrawn, and CLS. His base stats, however are weak compared to those toons which is why people don't use him anymore
  • Options
    Someone needs to be a counter to Luke, preferably a dark side character

How about just toning Luke down to normal toon? And let him have synergy with other toons, like other toons have with each other.
  • Options
    I agree that Palpatine should be stronger. But to address your reasoning, in ROTJ, Luke dropped his light saber and said he wasn't going to fight, so it's not like it was a fair fight. And plus, all Vader had to do was pick up the old man and throw him down a hole. He wasn't that hard to kill. LOL
  • Options
    I don’t think they should nerf CLS, he is awesome, but they should also include another character who is just as powerful who does to another faction what CLS (and R2 for that matter) does for rebels.
  • Options
    Palps can have his rework after Grevious gets his.....
  • Options
    Get in line. Grievous has been waiting since shard shop came out
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I suggested a Zeta that made him give a locked buff immunity and more potency to counter all this out of control tenacity
  • Options
    I agree that Palpatine should be stronger. But to address your reasoning, in ROTJ, Luke dropped his light saber and said he wasn't going to fight, so it's not like it was a fair fight. And plus, all Vader had to do was pick up the old man and throw him down a hole. He wasn't that hard to kill. LOL

That was the equivalent of a sucker punch, be honest man lol.
  • DropItLikeItHoth
    140 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    cimage.png
    image.png
    Palps can counter Luke just fine. At Gear 12 big boost in HP with that medpack piece and his hp boost under his leadership.
  • Options
    cimage.png
    image.png
    Palps can counter Luke just fine. At Gear 12 big boost in HP with that medpack piece and his hp boost under his leadership.

Yeah Medpac is pretty awesome. Don't know what else those CLS lead teams are running to be fair.