Tired of being micro managed?come join us today!!!!

Knightgoblin
13 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hi We call ourselves the galactic earthlings with guild vs guild territory battles coming up we need to fill our roster. We a bunch from all around the globe we have members in uk and all accross the us we accommodate for everyone’s time zone. We need a small guild to merge with roughly one of 15 or less or just take in single players. We all get our 600 daily have a galactic power of 28 million and enjoy the game. We realize people have lives and won’t chop your head off if you don’t reach 600 that day but we love raiding just like everyone else. We aim to have fun and do 0 damage first 24 hours on raids we are currently doing herioc pit and normal att with haat in our eyesites we have plenty of cls and plenty of zkylos and zsavages and are farming resistance and clones for the remainder of the haat. We have top guys sitting at 1.7 million gp. Who knows with the right guild we might be haat ready now!

Hit me up on line@knightgoblin

Or on discord @knightgoblin420#3025

My ally id is 195-671-994

Let’s chat on line or discord see if our guilds a right fit for you and your guys and me and my people before making harsh decisions (note I’m only an officer)