Tarkin ultimate attack in ships

Seems broken to me that I can be destroying my opponent with my grand moff led fleet have him down to just one ship left with very little health but then his capital ships goes and tarkin obliterates my entire team...

Facing grand moff led fleets on defense is complete (bad word)

Replies

• Options
    Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha.. If the Executrix makes you start a hate thread, the Chimaera will make you quit the game. Its Tarkins ultimate on steroids.
  • Options
    Here you go:

Final Text: Instantly defeat target enemy and deal damage to all remaining enemies equal to 40% of their Max Health. Dispel all debuffs on target ally and grant them 100% Health, 100% Protection, 75% Turn Meter, and heal all other allies equal to 40% of their Max Health. Increase all cooldowns on the enemy Capital Ship by 1. This ability starts on cooldown.

That alone makes it as great as Imperial Assault.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha.. If the Executrix makes you start a hate thread, the Chimaera will make you quit the game. Its Tarkins ultimate on steroids.
    Here you go:

Final Text: Instantly defeat target enemy and deal damage to all remaining enemies equal to 40% of their Max Health. Dispel all debuffs on target ally and grant them 100% Health, 100% Protection, 75% Turn Meter, and heal all other allies equal to 40% of their Max Health. Increase all cooldowns on the enemy Capital Ship by 1. This ability starts on cooldown.

Well... At least it only defeats one ship instantly... But sure by the time you get to use this ability it'll probably wipe the team anyway.. pffft I hate ships
  • Options
    Here you go:

Well... At least it only defeats one ship instantly... But sure by the time you get to use this ability it'll probably wipe the team anyway.. pffft I hate ships

At max level, it starts on a cooldown of 4 turns lmao
  • Options
    Here you go:

At max level, it starts on a cooldown of 4 turns lmao

With Tie fighter, Chimera will go 4times in no time at all