RedSky looking to add 2

We are a casual guild currently raiding Heroic Pit and HAAT. Looking for 2 that are prepared to contribute in territory battles and to get as close to 600 daily tickets as possible. 24 hour no damage rule on Pit. Stay active. Those are the only requirements. Message me with a link to your roster if interested.

Replies

• Options
    Hello Dathbre, I am a shardmate from your fleet arena, my game ID is ' Devil Fish ' , I want to ask your contact information, because we're finding shardmates to join our fleet arena discord server, looking forward to your reply, thanks.

My discord ID : Sanandis#5853
    Line ID : little_devil_fish
    wechat ID : Little_Devil_Fish
    discord ID : Sanandis#5853
    Line ID : little_devil_fish
  • Options
    Hey there, I'm looking for a ship shard mate of mine, Champnos...may be a guild member of yours? Have them contact me at Zarkoan#9292 thx
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Zarkoan_81 , sent you a Discord invite to hopefully get in touch with someone from RedSky guild in search for a Fleet Arena Shard mate of mine, Padi94.

@Sanandis , same deal, sent you a Discord invite to hopefully get in touch with RedSky.

@Dathbre , hoping to get in touch with you to connect with a guild member of yours, Padi94. to connect for the Fleet Arena Shard Cha I'm startinng. Sent you a PM.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne