Final Reward for completing Galactic War!

Well its been over a week and a half since i started playing this game and im completely hooked! Currently on level 43 and ive played galactic war thrice and won 2 of those.. Just wanted to share what you really get in the end once u finish the galactic war for those of you who still haven't been able to complete it. Note: This is only to encourage you!
In the end you receive :
1) 80-100k credits
2) 400 War Tokens(Yes that means another 5 shards in belt!)
3) 3 pieces of ability MK Material II and MK Material III each
4) Some T4 Training Droids
5) And one piece of shard of any random character

Hope this helps :)

Replies

• Options
    If anybody wants to add me
    My Allie Code: 536-989-527
  • Options
    Yeah finished it for the second time today and was surprised to see a random Kit Fisto shard, sadly it was only one :(
  • Options
    Haven't been able to myself yet... I run around 150-200 in PvP, and always run into heavy hitting teams really soon in gw. Got to the last fight a couple times
  • Options
    I have just completed all the Galactic War Nodes and received the following items:

1) 562,440 Credits
    2) 1,200 Galactic War Tokens
    3) 8 Tier I Ability Tokens
    4) 6 Tier II Ability Tokens
    5) 3 Tier III Ability Tokens
    6) 25 Sim Crystals
    7) 1 Training Droid Level 6
    8) 2 Training Droid Level 4
    9) 6 Training Droid Level 3
    10) 5 Training Droid Level 2
    11) 1 Training Droid Level 1
    12) 1 Character Shard (this is random but this time I received the Darth Vader Shard)
  • Options
    Adding you as ally now. If your not u n a guild you can join mine .
  • Options
    What guild are you in? And what's your character name/number? I am in a guild now, but only a few members are active, so if yours is more involved (completes guild activities more often than not) I'm in... Lol
  • Options
    Holy Necro!

Let's look at the dates of when things are posted and try not to respond to threads that are a year old. :/
This discussion has been closed.