If you need help with Thrawn event...

*Please do not move this post from "general" so that those who need help and are not familial with forum can find it. Thanks.

It took me a few times to beat the final round. I relied on Zeb's daze heavily. In the final round I found it best to take out the death troopers, then the magma's, and then Thrawn.

I used Hera gr9, Kanan gr8, Ezra gr10, Chopper gr9, and Zeb gr8. All their abilities are maxed without zetas and they all have good mods.

Hope this is helpful for someone...

lUJz2DL.png

mIhsWIK.png

7JqOl5w.png

Replies

• Options
    Video?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Why are Thrawn threads being moved? This event is current. Players have legit questions.
  • Options
    Why are Thrawn threads being moved? This event is current. Players have legit questions.

Mods gotta keep that axe sharp, it's their version of fun
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

Because the devs don't want people to see that they're stealing from people by increasing the difficulty on an old event
  • Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »

Because the devs don't want people to see that they're stealing from people by increasing the difficulty on an old event

The difficulty isn't increased. The event is perfectly beatable with g8 toons and good mods.
    The threads are moved to the correct sub-forum as it should be.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Lucky me I beat before reading this post. Would have been shocked you straggling in your first trys, while having better geared Phoenix than me
  • Options
    There is a whole section of the forum dedicated to the Thrawn event. It isnt hard to find, a search function exists if you still have problems finding stuff. I dont get this "I post everything on general because people are to lazy searching"-thing..
  • Options
    i dont even see how this thread is helping anyone. just get your g8 on all your toons and arena mods, and you are good to go. it s a lot about RNG.
  • Options
    I actually really do appreciate you guys for doing all the research, investigating, and just generally putting in the time and effort even though you don't have to. Because of this community my built-up frustrations finally subsided and I was finally able to obtain one of my favorite Star Wars characters of all time. I found a strategy posted on here that detailed a totally different lineup that was different from the one I thought was necessary plus a detailed suggestion of mods for each toon specifically tailored with the Thrawn event in mind.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks guys & gals. I really do appreciate it.

John Kyle/Kyle Ren
  • Options

So sad this is true. I used to recommend this game to everyone I know, now I tell people all the problems and baloney that are now features in this game and steer them clear of it. So sad what has become of this great game recently :(
  • Options
    There is a whole section of the forum dedicated to the Thrawn event. It isnt hard to find, a search function exists if you still have problems finding stuff. I dont get this "I post everything on general because people are to lazy searching"-thing..
    SP4C3Z wrote: »
    i dont even see how this thread is helping anyone. just get your g8 on all your toons and arena mods, and you are good to go. it s a lot about RNG.

Well like I said I posted this in hope that it would help other players. I'm sorry that the jerks in this place feel like its their place in the world to criticize posts that are ment to be helpful.

Thank you devs for allowing this post thus far to stay in the "general" section so that people who are less familiar with this forum can easily find it. I hope this and other posts like it help players who are struggling to get a 7 star Thrawn.
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    SP4C3Z wrote: »

Well like I said I posted this in hope that it would help other players. I'm sorry that the jerks in this place feel like its their place in the world to criticize posts that are ment to be helpful.

Thank you devs for allowing this post thus far to stay in the "general" section so that people who are less familiar with this forum can easily find it. I hope this and other posts like it help players who are struggling to get a 7 star Thrawn.

I didnt criticize the information and the intent to be helpful, but post your topics in the correct place so everyone can learn where to look for the stuff they want help with and everything will be faster and easier to find in the end. Does that make me a ****? Really?! :S
  • Options
    They didn't increase the difficulty.

Search the forum for the last time the event happened, people said it was hard then but you could beat it with g8. I only did the first 3 events last time, finished it this time, g8 with everyone and not using arena mods.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • OMGILOVEBANANAS
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

This doesn’t seem like the likely cause
    Post edited by OMGILOVEBANANAS on
  • Options
    Big deal...so you beat Thrawn the 2nd time he came around lol. I guess we are supposed to be impressed?

I'm sure your guild will appreciate the 2 or 3 TB battles you will win when Phoenix squad is needed since you're using the bare minimum gear and can't actually contribute 6/6.

Talk about being content with being mediocre lol.

Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you