Vong Warriors...looking for Warriors. :)

I am Taz Lightoller, I am guild leader of the Vong Warriors. My time zone is Central Standard time US.

We would consider a merge but it would be merging to us, not us merging to you. Keep that in mind, my members really like our guild and have no desire to go somewhere else. And frankly neither do I . I started it, and I want to finish what I started.

We currently run T6 AAT, and T6 Rancor...we will be running Heroic Rancor within the next month. We score 10 stars on TB. We have a guild of about 25, about half are highly active, the others are casual. We like to help build smaller level, newbies, we also like level 85's too who can contribute to the higher raids. We started with T6 tank taking a month, we are now down to about a week before we beat it. TB tend to over take our raiding. So we slowed on the tank.

What we like to see from recruits who join...activity, willingness to give in the guild as in gear and or advice or ask questions. We like to see the 600 daily but if you don't get it, it's not a big deal. We generally run 5000 raid tickets to 9000 raid tickets daily. We would love to get more, and we also would like more than 10 stars in TB.

For newbies, when I have enough that are below 65 I run lower level raids so they can get the best rewards. We do use discord when needed, it's not mandatory. We have been together for a while now so we kind of know what we all should do at this point in TB, and I do post rules for the raids. Mainly it's just rules to make sure everyone scores and get rewards. Our ultimate goal is Han Solo shards and GK shards, and of course get higher stars in TB.

https://swgoh.gg/u/tazlightoller/
I only have a few members on gg site, but you can check them out if you want.

TazLightoller#9941
That is my discord if you have more questions about joining or how we do things in Vong land.

755-381-332
That is my ally code if you want to add me, I prefer only adding guildless so I can try and add them to us. If you happen to add me, try and get ahold of me so I know you could be possibly joining so I just won't delete the request.

We respect one another, we help one another, and we strive to be one of the best guilds we can be. Sometimes we chat alot, other times it is just me typing stuff. Depends on the day, no pressure to do either. We prefer if you come to us that you stay with us, but we are also understanding if you want to leave for better chances....and as long as you let us know and your intentions...we are very fine with that.