TB P6 Combat missions harder or with RNG difficult?

Caljr
162 posts Member
Today i lost all my last waves in TB middle and Bottom, even with my arena mods. My General Kenobi Lead with Barris and R2D2, all XII with skills at max was Slaughtered, Kenobi received more damage from imperials than receive from CLS in arena, but some players had normal fights, plus at start they killed Han Solo and removed all Kenobi protection.

My R1 team in wave 5 had Baze XII killed at start, killed again after Jyn ressurect and Chirrut recovered all health and some protection from Jyn zeta, but after another ressurect in the start of wave 6 he and Jyn was killed and game over. Phoenix heroes in wave 6 the Imperials started Blocking skills and killing Sabine and Zeb, all heroes XII but without the New zetas.

Some players with top mods dont have troubles with the fights, but some players with not so high mods levels dont have that level of troubles. What happened? My Kenobi and R2D2 have New XII gear and even with R2D2 2 zetas and Barris with zeta was obliterated too easy, but some players had a lot of easier fights.

Replies

• Options
    It depends on what you run up against. I know I'm going to lose if I see 3 or more Probe Droids. I *might* get lucky and destroy one before it goes and only one of the remaining two will Self Destruct, but by and large they just all three blow up and I get wiped.

If I don't run into that, then normally I'm fine--or at least will get to the last phase before something else goes wrong.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • WinstonCOV_0
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Multiple players in my guild are reporting six elite troopers in wave 6 of rogue one mission. edited to change correct Lee to wave instead of phase
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    I dont had many probe droids, but a lot of elites (4-5 elites). They hit harder than CLS with good mods in arena.
  • Options
    I think that after team instinct got 44/45 stars on the first TB that the difficulty has been steadily increased.

I only want to say that the difficulty should not be set By the top team.