Episode 3 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Available at 6 stars

Light Side, Attacker, Jedi, Galactic Republic

Basic Ability: Republic’s finest-Omega
Do special damage to target enemy and gain evasion up and defense up for 2 turns. This attack deals double damage to Droids, Separatists, and Sith. If the target is more than one of these, the damage output is tripled.

Special ability: Preserve the Order (3 turn cooldown) ZETA
Grant all allies defense up for one turn. Jedi allies gain offense up and health up for two turns as well. Clone allies gain foresight, critical chance, and critical damage up for 2 turns. Then, for every Jedi ally, reduce the cooldown of “Hello There” by 1.

Special ability: Hello There (10 turn cooldown) ZETA

Inflict Disable on all allies and all enemies excluding Obi-Wan and the target. Apply Expose, Defense Down, Health down, and Evasion down on the target for 3 turns and remove 50% turn meter. Obi-Wan gains Defense up for 3 turns and 10% turn meter for every Galactic Republic Ally. If Obi-Wan attacks first, the target is a Droid, separatist, or sith, this attack deals 200% more damage. If the target is General Grievous, the disable effect does not occur, and instead Obi-Wan gains non-dispellable foresight and stealth until either he or General Grievous is defeated. During this time, General Grievous is the only one that can deal damage to Obi-Wan. For every one of the target’s allies that is either a Droid or a separatist, clone allies gain +100% critical damage for 2 turns.
Disable: Cannot gain any turn meter, attack, or be attacked, gain debuffs or buffs.

Leader Ability: So uncivilized
Whenever a Jedi ally is attacked by a blaster, they have a 25% chance to reflect it. If they are attacked by a lightsaber, they have a 30% chance to deflect it. These effects are doubled for Obi-Wan Kenobi. If thr attack from the blaster/lightsaber is not evaded, the ally gains defense up for 2 turns.
Reflect: No damage is taken, the hit is thrown back to the attacker but at half damage. However, the reflected hit will ignore armor and protection.

Unique: Oh I don’t think so - ZETA
Whenever an ally falls below 25% health but are not defeated in that turn, the two highest in health allies will taunt, and the ally with the <25% health will recover 50% health and gain stealth and defense up for 2 turns.

So what do you guys think?!?
Note: the animation for Hello There is literally him starting from a raised point and jumping down, with a Hello There sound effect.
I AM the High Ground

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    By the way, this would be added after a separatist and General Grievous rework. In fact, General Grievous will have a unique called General Kenobi! Which would have him deal triple damage to Obi1-Wan Kenobi and stun him.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Shards would be accessible from an Obi-Wan Kenobi Hero’s Journey, which would include an Obi-Wan (Jedi Padawan) from episode 1 which I am still working on. :)
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.
    Which one would that be?
    Thanks
    I AM the High Ground