Why is Phoenix being forced so hard?

Skittlesnacks1
209 posts Member
edited October 2017
I mean they're being forced in so many aspects of the game. Forced to unlock Thrawn. Forced to unlock Thrawn's ship. Forced to do well in territory battles.

Will they at least be arena worthy with all zetas? Because right now they get destroyed as well as their ships in fleet. I hope they're good for something besides unlocking Thrawn and getting points in TB. It seems strange to force a group of characters many old school Star Wars fans have never even heard of.

Replies

• Options
    I mean they're being forced in so many aspects of the game. Forced to unlock Thrawn. Forced to unlock Thrawn's ship. Forced to do well in territory battles.

Will they at least be arena worthy with all zetas? Because right now they get destroyed as well as their ships in fleet. I hope they're good for something besides unlocking Thrawn and getting points in TB. It seems strange to force a group of characters many old school Star Wars fans have never even heard of.

Yes, AhnaldT101 and Mobilegamer did a vid of Phoenix zetas beating all meta teams
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well, they are needed for the Thrawn event and the Thrawn ship event because he's their major foe in Seasons 3 and 4 of the Rebels TV show....and the TV show is canon...which makes Phoenix Squad and the TV version of Thrawn canon. So doesn't really matter what old school fans have heard of.
  • LordDirt
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    They are about to start the last season of SW Rebels plus Thrawn is in the cartoon with them. Thrawn is out so why not add his ship?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?