Can Lobot be removed from the TB or the game entirely?

Winstar
2429 posts Member
I am 100% correct when I say he is obviously useful for just one thing: filling a platoon slot in Territory Battles.

Why are we being tortured? It's because somebody thought it would be hilarious to put him in TB since they knew that pretty much 100% of the player base never bothered with him?

Anyway, farming him is also a complete waste of time for that sole purpose. Even his farming nodes have worthless gear.

It doesn't seem like the devs have any interest in making him usable for anything, so can we remove him or what?

If we can't get rid of him, can you please sell a Lobot pack. I will pay $99.99 USD for 80 Lobot shards so I can get that much closer to never having to cringe when I sim his character shard node.

Thank you.

db2f5bc23662e50be4be64c9df0b0fd218da135054347c43c8795dbc5cffdecb_1.jpg

Replies

• Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Booooooo! I started farming him right after the CLS event and if he disappeared I'd be very upset.

Besides, who doesn't love Lobot?! I heard he's going to get his own standalone film in 2038, after the Dexter Jettster standalone film and before the animated mouse droid adventure film! It's going to be called Disney's Star Wars: Android Amblings: A Lobot Story: A Star Wars™® Story by Disney.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    They should at least have his chance of appearing more in line with other characters. There is too high a chance for characters that everyone uses (wedge, Biggs), and characters like lobot that few have. I think my guild has only ever had a single jawa across all weeks. Yet, we need a bunch of lobots and paywalled ewoks almost every phase it seems like.

I'm sure they use platoons as a measure to get people to work on characters no one has yet, but it would be nice if they could make it more even across the entire lightside.
  • Options
    First hard mode only farm I ever did, I still give him gear from time to time, so no do not take my precious lobot away. One day you'll see, he'll rule the Galaxy with an iron fist and a team droids behind him
  • Options
    But mine is almost 7 stars! And all of it was done through bronziums. Besides even if he were to be removed then there'll just be some other obscure character that nobody has but everybody needs for platooning so it'll just be an endless cycle of "can we remove x from platoons?" demands.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Delete that dude please.
  • Options
    He's still running Cloud City, and we'll see him in Ep 9.

The Resistance will have to rendezvous there for an operation against the First Order.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    I've had Lobot at 7* and g9 for a year now. Screw you for wanting to take something away from me because it's inconvenient for you to open bronzium packs.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Op I understand what you say! But no... all of us with a 7* lobot feel shame no longer now that he has a use!

• Options
    Op I understand what you say! But no... all of us with a 7* lobot feel shame no longer now that he has a use!

I've gotten gooduse from him in the AAT with Wedge, providing another source of Defense Down.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    After tricking us into 7* Jawa teams, you might think they would have the integrity of putting more jawas in platoons. Then bring the 7* lobot requirements down to a more manageable 2 or 3.
  • Options
    Lobot feels hurt
  • Options
    Lobot should have synergy with Lando and Ugnaught. A whole Bespin team could be made. Bespin Security Officer (black and white) and Cloud Car Pilot. Maybe do the whole Kenner line up of characters.

/sarcasm
  • Options
    If you click on my name i have a discussion with ideas for a lobot rework
  • Socerace
    158 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am so close to finishing him so no, i dont agree. farm him like the rest of the useless characters there are like the rest of us. game takes time, sometimes you gotta grind it out

btw he was 3* for me when TB came out and ive never gotten more than 1 character shard in bronziums at at time. lots of char unlocks but not him after about 500k bronzium. not mad about it just gotta deal and push on
  • Options
    #reworklobot
  • Options
    Lobot? More like LobNOT, amirite?
  • Options
    First hard mode only farm I ever did, I still give him gear from time to time, so no do not take my precious lobot away. One day you'll see, he'll rule the Galaxy with an iron fist and a team droids behind him

Snoke = Lobot

• Options
    I am on the verge of getting him 7* after a long long farm. heck no, that is like people wanting FOST and FOTP to be easy to get
  • Options
    I am on the verge of getting him 7* after a long long farm. heck no, that is like people wanting FOST and FOTP to be easy to get

I too am close to 7*ing all of those guys and wouldn't care in the slightest if they were made easy to get. It's not like they're so great that they should be so hard to farm...
  • Options
    “Can Lobot be removed from the TB or the game entirely?”
    latest?cb=20071122021511
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I've had Lobot at 7* and g9 for a year now. **** for wanting to take something away from me because it's inconvenient for you to open bronzium packs.

I've been blessed by RNGesus with a 7* Poggle, Ewok Scout, and JKG, for doing nothing, then a whole lotta Barris and many others, which if I didn't have 7* otherwise then the Bronziums would have done it....

But I've never pulled a Lobot. He's at 25 out of 65 shards now only from my own efforts.... :(

You can't choose who the Great Bronze RNGesus blesses you with - it's out of your hands.

I'm just WAITING for my JKG to be needed - I'm Golden Bronze
    #AcolyteShootsTwice