Cls

It's time to nerf cls. He's too powerful and has ruined the game. I understand he can be killed but his leadership has made everyone in the top 50 in my shard use cls leads. Something has to be done this has single handedly ruined the game. There are other characters in the game but apparently luke is the only one that deserves to be powerful. That's ridiculous. He needs a nerf or other characters need a buff

Replies

• Options
    Agree to disagree. Adapt and overcome, or go and play care bears treasure island.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I still see a few teams lead by Rex, QGJ and GK. And then Ackbar made a comeback. CLS' lead is not all—powerfull.

I believe CLS is everything the developers wanted him to be, and he has not in any way ruined the game. He has made pit raids auto—completable again. He, Thrawn and other newer toons made hAAT much easier. That's obviously desirable. Older content made easy, when new time consuming content is released.
  • Options
    I dont like the crying but i did enjoy the few times our game has seemed like it had multiple viable options. Tho it never really did, he who has the shiny new new gets to stick it to the op til makes his way to the forum to complain about being ****
  • Options
    Bootie hurt
  • Options
    Legion88 wrote: »
    Agree to disagree. Adapt and overcome, or go and play care bears treasure island.

This.

There will always be a meta in the arena, Triple Cleanse, Zaul, Wiggs, you just have to wait for the next one and do the best you can in the here and now. Remember all the hand wringing about Chaze? That combo is all but extinct in the top of my shard now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    Palpatine Zeta needs an locked buff immunity, that would do it in a heartbeat
  • Options
    Palpatine Zeta needs an locked buff immunity, that would do it in a heartbeat

Buff immunity can't stop cls
    Can if its locked and cant be dispelled.

• Options
    Won’t stop his unique buff, would just stop others... remember unique buffs are immune to buff immunity. I believe with DS TB around the corner, they will finally start working on DS characters as there isn’t enough viable teams to make it far in TB so I think the op light side era will finally slow and dark side will now be worked on. Either way, just have fun, it’s only a game. I don’t have Luke yet (although I am set for his next event) and I can still make top 10 against ALL Luke lead teams. If I had as much beef and stress over this game as many others seem to have, I simply wouldn’t play but I enjoy the grind.