Carbanti drop rate

In the monday gear challenge, the top tier can supposedly drop 7 carbanti's.

Now I have never gotten more then 5. Ever. And 3 is the rule more then the exception.

Is the reward listing incorrect?

Replies

• Azrael_Paladin
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Seriously, I was just thinking the same thing as I am trying to gear up Phoenix and need 350 more just for their gear 8 to advance. At the rate I get the it takes a solid week of the challenges to get 50... so in 7 weeks...
    I normally get 3, if lucky 4-5.
    But pretty much everyone I am trying to gear up needs tons...
  • Options
    It just occurs to me that the reward display may be wrong and not show your actual max reward. No one in my guild has actually struck 7 to their knowledge, current droprates have been in play sonce the quality of life update. Something that can actually happen should have happened by now with 15 tries a week.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    +1. A lot of us have mentioned this in other bug report threads in recent months. Since the QOL update, I've gotten exactly 1 drop with more than 5, and that was a couple weeks ago (got 7). It appears the chance to get over 5 is extremely low.
  • cdhek
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Ya 85% 3 carbs, 10% 4 carbs and 5% 5 carbs 0% 6 or 7 carbs is the rough drop rate I get
  • cdhek
    61 posts Member
    Options
    The drop rate is so low imo it's false advertising imo .. same as omegas from the cantina .. the drop rate is so low its effectively 0 .. so 0.00000000001% drop rate technically is not zero but it may as well be
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, you can get 7 carbantis
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Yeah, you can get 7 carbantis

Drop rate for 6 or 7 is less than 1%. Either put that low on purpose or bugged.
  • Options
    Why even put that in. It isn't a huge deal to hit that when you then get 3 on the other 4 attempts and then need 50 for a piece. At least when you hit 10m on cred heist it actually matters