Best team for lightside 9 hard mode?

Im Finding the first 2 stages to be extremely difficult, advice?
Also if anyone has a CLS I could borrow that would be cool

Replies

• Options
    My CLS is only G10 and no Zeta's so I couldn't help you there but Phoenix squad with a borrowed CLS is the way to go.
  • Options
    Well, old Ben lead worked for me back in the days with wedge lead borrowed, but you could try CLS borrowed and wedge lead, that50% def and counters could give you an edge, best team for me would be
    Wedge, Biggs, kenobi/Stormtrooper Han, Lando and R2 maybe, that would be a good team I guess but rebels for sure.
    Assuming all those toons you have, you could maybe put leia in there, or as said if you missing both tanks, then old Ben lead
  • Options
    Resistance would make short work of that level. BB-8 would help a lot as well.
  • Options
    My CLS is only G10 and no Zeta's so I couldn't help you there but Phoenix squad with a borrowed CLS is the way to go.

That would work, ally code?
  • Options

639-858-822

Good luck
  • Options

639-858-822

Good luck
    Request sent
  • Options

I came here just to say this. Beat 9-B, 3 stars, with an ally's gear 12 maxed CLS and all gear 8 PS.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    I’m looking to borrow a CLS for LS 9 and Cantina 8 would only need for a couple days ally code is 144-357-623
  • Options
    3 starred lightside hard 9-b with g9 Hera g9 Ezra g9 chopper g8 zeb g8 kanaan and a borrowed zzCLS. Surprisingly phoenix did most of the work. This team also 3 starred krennics hard node and CLS played a much bigger role in that one
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Nikka488 wrote: »
    Resistance would make short work of that level. BB-8 would help a lot as well.

Agreed, I cleared all the remaining Light Side and Cantina nodes on my list once I zeta'd Finn.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH