GUILD auto kicked out

tomates302
188 posts Member
edited October 2017
i had to find another guild cauz my current guild got disbanded (thx new TB feature...)they did'nt remove me and i did'nt leave. i joined the guild today and got kicked out like 15mins after join and cant go back in im gonna miss the rancor 2d this is vry frustrating i can't make any progress cauz all guilds get disbanded and when i finally find one stable im auto kicked out. seriously... what's going on? i received an error saying guild got disbanded and it is not and for this reason got kick out ... ???????
Post edited by tomates302 on

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, it looks like that auto boot bug is still alive devs. Recruiting is hard enough, but to have your recruits kicked out as soon as they join? It's too much.
  • Options
    Did you talk to the leader or the offis in the guild?
    There is no such thing as auto kick!
    What kind of guild you looking for? Low lvl? HRaid? Haat?
    Do you have line or discord?
    Did you set up a swgoh.gg profile?

And talk to the office! Ask questions!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Ive had 6 members leave today only not one of them actually left. They logged in and it just auto removed them from the guild. Luckily most are on our discordnchannel so easy enough to get them back but screws up stats, they cant raid tonight with us.
    If this during TB my entire guild would be furious. Whats going on here?
  • crzydroid
    7361 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Had someone join last night and immediately leave...but devs had said bug was fixed...
  • Options
    Bug is not fixed happened to me yesterday
  • Options
    with thig bug im locked for 24h b4 i can join my guild im in a rush to farm sabine which is from TB reward and guild store now i cant' farm her feels like im gonna miss thrawn event ... plz do something let me go back in my guild right now
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    plz help
  • Options
    no haat no rancor can't farm phoenix for thrawn i guess im screwed
  • Options
    I just spent days recruiting, finally had a new guild mate join, then it did this EXACT thing. Auto kicked and said guild disbanded. Very frustrating!!! I can only imagine how he must feel, especially in the beginning bcuz he is put on an unnecessary cooldown for joining guilds now.
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ya i opened a support ticket i bet they will offer me 200 crystal which is far from what ive lost there . since TB release everything is wrong guild chat is still broken,phone screen blinking, tb still crashe ,missing reward,auto kicked from guild, no more diversity (all cls) way more time consuming( some players from guild quit playing. TB destroyed so many guilds. whales and f2p are now divided .
  • Options
    Hi all, in order to investigate this issue, can you please reply with the following info:
    - Ally Code:
    - Date of the occurrence:
    - Any details which might be related:

Thanks.
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi all, in order to investigate this issue, can you please reply with the following info:
    - Ally Code:
    - Date of the occurrence:
    - Any details which might be related:

Thanks.

Ally Code 253-528-422

October 9 2017 00:18

Joined villains II guild and ive been kicked out 10

mins after they said on line what's goin on

(jaidestomates).I said i dunno i received an error

saying guild got disbanded and removed from the

guild so they sent me another invite and BOOM

locked for 24h could not buy anything from guild

store and tb store.

• Options
    I just spent days recruiting, finally had a new guild mate join, then it did this EXACT thing. Auto kicked and said guild disbanded. Very frustrating!!! I can only imagine how he must feel, especially in the beginning bcuz he is put on an unnecessary cooldown for joining guilds now.

ive heard it happened 6 times lately with guildies
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    i gave up farming my phoenix squad i planned buying packs and farming the remaining tokens in guild store and tb store but unfortunatly im screwed now i end up with a 5* thrawn which is unusable in haat
  • hellothere56
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am also having this problem, Have been auto kicked from the past 3 guilds Joined. No one knows whats going on. The 24 hour guild join cool-down after disband/removals is really frustrating right now as TB is about to start again and I may get locked out.

ally code: 441-852-358

andriod device, started happening 10-10-17 after removal from original guild I began requesting 3 or 4 invites. Then I'll get accepted in, welcomed and like 10 minutes later booted.

Please fix before TB starts

• tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ally Code 253-528-422 october 9 2017 00:18

auto removed and locked from joining my current guild (Villains II) for 24H error message saying Guild got disbanded . they sent me another invite and couldnt join (24h lock) . lost many valuable rewards due to this bug including thrawn event since phoenix squad spawn in guild and tb store
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @EA_MindTricks any update on this issue?
  • Options
    !!!
  • Options
    My son's account got removed from his guild on Day one of TB. While we were all asleep. Woke up guildless and the guild was upset understandably. It will cost the guild the chance at 41* unless the support tickets come through and get him back in.
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    i feel bad for your son , this need to be adressed quickly . people's are really **** off
  • Options
    Update, got off from support, talked with 4 different people over a 2 hour time period. From what I can tell this is a known issue and it is advisable not to leave a guild and then come back shortly thereafter and definitely not shortly before a Territory Battle. For my troubles his account got 50 crystals. To be real honest that was a slap in the face considering what his account lost and the guild lost not having him available.
  • Options
    otisdas wrote: »
    Update, got off from support, talked with 4 different people over a 2 hour time period. From what I can tell this is a known issue and it is advisable not to leave a guild and then come back shortly thereafter and definitely not shortly before a Territory Battle. For my troubles his account got 50 crystals. To be real honest that was a slap in the face considering what his account lost and the guild lost not having him available.

50 crystals ? im even more upset .one weeks done and still no answer or any kind of help from either ea support and this forum. My friend is trying to convince me to keep playing the game but i dont know i feel like i should just quit.
  • Options
    This affects 50 members, a whole guild and the answer was just 50 crystals?
  • Options
    WOW, EA, really? Because of your bugs, we all 50 members got screwed, and our member that your bug booted, while he was in bed, you give 50 Crystals to? That doesn't even close to cover just hid rewards that he has lost because of you, or what the rest of the guild has lost out on!
  • Options
    CAN WE HAVE HELP??????? im waiting since october 9 ur bugs killed my progression its unfair plz do something .... do you care about your customers ?
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @EA_MindTricks u can forget me i uninstalled the game from my phone. thanks for your help u can delete my account i do not care about it anymore
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    closed at OP request
This discussion has been closed.