Newly Formed Guild needs players

CommanderDJ
124 posts Member
edited October 2018
Looking for more players to join a friendly guild, we currently run hpit and HAAT, we just ask your active once a day and take part in the guild activities, interested in joining up?

Hello everyone, given the success of our great community in the Secluded Empire, And Vaders Apprentices

We have reached the point where we have been turning down middle players, and starter players, Still hoping to help middle players grow, we have decided to create a new guild focused on assisting players to grow their rosters, learn the tactics for endgame content and generally grow in a friendly and helpful environment. This new sister guild has quadrupled making great improvements in TB every week. Join today for a chance to join a very fast growing community!

About us:

Heroic Rancor: 20:00 GMT,
HAAT: 21:00 GMT
Both of these raids have a 24 hour Joining Period

T5 Sith raid asap

We are a determined and friendly group, making strong progress but with a semi-relaxed attitude.. We look forward to being able to help the future top players of Swgoh begin their journeys!

Requirements:

Level 85 preferred but not a requirement: This may increase in the future however it will not affect members that are already present in the guild
GP: at least 600k and above (This will not affect members who joined before this requirement) contact me if you wish to join if your below level 85

Be active: Please be sure to log in daily, we will remove players who become inactive without letting one of our officers know in advance

Daily Tickets: At least 400 tickets a day from all members, so please do your best to contribute towards your 600/600. We average at 20-25k Tickets a day atm

Rules:
The Main rule is to be respectable and friendly to each other, we wont tolerate people just being generally horrible human beings.

Repeated low participation in TB, TW, tickets, and raid are grounds for dismissal.

Contributing to the raids is required, even if you do 0 damage, it helps you get gear so you can improve

Discord is mandatory for use from any new recruits.

There are many activity rules for TB and TW, As long as you are active and take part in each phase all will be good!
Leadership:

Zaraos: Guild Leader of all Secluded Empire Guilds
CC-3636 - Secluded Empire member and SE TA Leader

Nigav15 - Guild Overseer

Contact us:
Please feel free to contact me through message on here with any questions. but you can also contact us on the following

Discord: dandaman86#1097 Or feel free to PM myself on the forum
Many thanks and i hope to hear from you all very soon!
Post edited by CommanderDJ on

Replies