Why did you purposely make defense pointless? Don't you know what a "tank" is?

Every nerf in the past was pretty much without justification. Every nerf called for today is without justification. Yes, the most annoying part of this game is losing half (or all) of your team before they even get a turn to move. Is it because IG-88 has AOE hits for 7K? Or IG-86 crits for 10K? Or 7* Duku double attacks every single time for 5K a swipe?

Sure, those are all extremely annoying circumstances, and the knee **** reaction is to "nerf them!" No, every single seemingly "OP" character or ability in this game can be attributed to the fact that defense does nothing and nobody has enough HP.

Have you ever seen any other RPG type game (MMO most specifically) where the tank can be one shotted just like the glass cannon DOT? No, they're called TANKS for a reason. Well in this game they are literally just sacrificial lambs.

Please, please, please, listen to what so many have been saying for so long! Up the HP, make defense matter, do something so there is some strategy to this game. Or just keep it RNG because that makes you more money when people get **** and go spend more money in a drunken rage...

Replies

• Options
    So you have to spend crystals to get back the position you lose over night
  • Options
    Oh don't worry changes will happen. What drives sales more than wild meta swings that makes one or two fully trained characters irrelevant every month or so.
  • Options
    f48ff3bd3e55aec40d23c602dfbdd8b5.jpg
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Is there any hint at the timing of the next big update? Seems crazy that this has been asked for longer than the other "fixes" they just implemented.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think you can make tanks valid in this game. Damage is much more important than sitting back and doing nothing. It's possible they could make the skills better on tanks and increase the damage, but there's still a chance they won't live to take advantage of these skills.

• Options
    It is true , the tanks do not have a sense in this game. I play without tank from 40th level and good me with it.
  • Options
    HP are to low for every unit
  • Options
    In aion, with a fully geared templar, in mr stuff, fully buffed, you can walk past a group of same lvl uber geared dps classes for a minute ^_^ without dying.

Of course thats not what i would prefer here, but je blooody droids 10k crit normal hits, are just not acceptable for me...
  • Options
    In Star Wars Movie the Jedi kill droids with one strike. In this game the droids kill the jedi with one shot.
  • Options
    I think something like "shared pain" would make a tank absolutely interesting. So if a character gets hit a certain amount of damage the tank would take a part of it (like 33% or even 50%)
    That would be a meta changer.
  • Options
    In Star Wars Movie the Jedi kill droids with one strike. In this game the droids kill the jedi with one shot.

"In Soviet Russia , droids one-shot YOU!"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Those are not ordinary droids tho.