Offer Darth Vader permanently

Make him purchasable daily
At 2 shards a day it will still take forever to max him.

With the new exclusive character coming, only the whales will be able to buy both.
So us common folk need to choose wisely.
That will help keep Vader and mystery toon unique.

Replies

  • I support this. At 2 shards a day we won't see many 7* vader's any time soon.
  • He pretty much is permanent i see him pretty much everyday. It sucks because i dont have the extra shards
  • Kwynne4444 wrote: »
    He pretty much is permanent i see him pretty much everyday. It sucks because i dont have the extra shards

    If you see him every day your very very lucky. Most don't see him at all
  • I like the idea of him being achievement only better. They shouldnt offer him in shard shop at all. Takes away from his value imo
  • I have a tons of extra shards, but never seen vader making appearance in my shard shop, little bugger =_=.

    Conspiracy theory, they scripted it, so that if you have no shards, vader appears, if you have the shards, vader doesnt. This way they can motivate players to use their rescources to invest into 7*+ and get currency in shard shop, but then comes the bummer, you ve got the shards, cant find vader anymore ..
  • LlwllynZ wrote: »
    I have a tons of extra shards, but never seen vader making appearance in my shard shop, little bugger =_=.

    Conspiracy theory, they scripted it, so that if you have no shards, vader appears, if you have the shards, vader doesnt. This way they can motivate players to use their rescources to invest into 7*+ and get currency in shard shop, but then comes the bummer, you ve got the shards, cant find vader anymore ..

    This makes perfect sense! Not seen him once in there and saving my points for him...

  • RAYRAY
    2605 posts Member
    AdamW wrote: »
    I like the idea of him being achievement only better. They shouldn't offer him in shard shop at all. Takes away from his value imo

    He has no value unless he can get to 7 stars. You can't get him to 7 stars without other options to farm him. I propose a Vader event open to those that have him unlocked at 4 stars. If you have him at 4 stars, you can get him to 6 stars, if you have him at 5 stars, you can get him to 7 stars, etc. That would be fun.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    AdamW wrote: »
    I like the idea of him being achievement only better. They shouldn't offer him in shard shop at all. Takes away from his value imo

    He has no value unless he can get to 7 stars. You can't get him to 7 stars without other options to farm him. I propose a Vader event open to those that have him unlocked at 4 stars. If you have him at 4 stars, you can get him to 6 stars, if you have him at 5 stars, you can get him to 7 stars, etc. That would be fun.

    Like i wrote to another post, Vader is a very important figure in Star Wars. He should be an early unlock with achievements at 4*. By the time you unlock him you already have 7* heroes. Now if you do all game achievements, you'll still need 1 shard to get him 5*. This is just silly. With all achievements you should be able to get him 7* and even then it would be really challenging. I doubt there is anyone yet that have done all achievements.
    And with that change you could still get easier any other character to 7* than Vader. It would just make him a bit viable as early unlock, and maybe more usable on some teams at 5 or 6 stars. The way he is now he is pretty much wasted.
  • I disagree. I think Vader should stay achievements. It gives you a reason to work on achievements. I just got mine to 5* 3 days ago.

    However with the rarity of Vader I think he needs a complete overhaul. After dots and curling blade he is weak, and slow. Sure high health but is dmg is on normal attack is horrible.

    Yeah but curling blade can one shot someone with dots. Which is 2 turns to set up and with his speed he is pretty much last to go. How many toons are there that can one shot in the first round right now that's fast? Vader is not even a top 10 toon right now.
  • I'd love to see more of Vader. He needs to be a top character like Yoda. There will be a lot more Yoda sightings than Vader right now.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Sucks anyways so slow
  • 1 shard short of 5*
    Got 6 in shard shop quick but nothing since
  • And old ben
Sign In or Register to comment.