Hero's Journey Grind Help

How long would it take to grind the characters you need to participate in hero's journey? I currently only have farmboy Luke at 7* gear 8 but don't have anyone else. I'm not asking to take r2 into account because that's a different story entirely but would I be able to grind the others in time for early December when it's estimated to drop or should I wait for the next arrival? And how long of a period between each showing is there?

Replies

• Options
    Its all speculation as to when it will show up again, best you can do is work on the required characters and do your best to get them ready for the next time it shows up.
  • Options
    Hmm depending on your arena rank, ya its possible for the other 3. 2 are in arena store so you need 800 arena tokens/day (10 shards/day). Roughly 1 month each.
    Old Ben should be plenty of time. 5-10 shards a day.
    So you are getting R2 to 7 star later this month?
  • Options
    Hmm depending on your arena rank, ya its possible for the other 3. 2 are in arena store so you need 800 arena tokens/day (10 shards/day). Roughly 1 month each.
    Old Ben should be plenty of time. 5-10 shards a day.
    So you are getting R2 to 7 star later this month?

Well I wanted to say that I would be but after looking again I'm actually not going to be able to. I rank 201-500 so only get 700 arena tokens counting daily activities but all of those are going to Tarkin and I probably won't get him to 7* by the end of the month. I was hoping that I could use the guild events store to offset the need for arena store for the other 2 while I grinded him seeing as I'll need him for r2. Im not worried for ben as he is really easy to get
  • Options
    Start now. It's best to be prepared when it arrives.
  • Options
    You might have to wait until next time. But you may as well work towards it. We dont actually know when its coming or when it will come again after that.
  • Options
    You might have to wait until next time. But you may as well work towards it. We dont actually know when its coming or when it will come again after that.

Alright! Thanks for the help :smile: