Connection problem

Hi all!
I'm facing a connecting problem with the game, it's staying at the 'update searching' screen but no error message. I suppose that's not EA problem but Google play's (it's shame 'cause they, they won't give me crystals :( ).

I just want to know if a lot of people are facing the same like me and where are you located. I'm in eastern Europe, now.

Thanks

Replies

• EA_Kat
    35 posts EA Staff
    Options
    Hey! Have you tried switching to a different connection, such as switching from WiFi to mobile data or the other way round? Try restarting your device also. Let me know if the issue still occurs. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi,
    I tried indeed, but I'm more confused. To sum up, it works with mobile data on my cellphone and if I share this connection with my tablet. But it still doesn't work with my internet box wifi... while everything else is working except SW! For example, I wrote my first message with my computer!
    So, for now, I'm using my mobilr data, but I don't yet have a clue!
  • EA_Kat
    35 posts EA Staff
    Options
    Glad to hear you're not completely locked out. Can you try restarting your modem, router and device in that order? It should solve your issue when playing on WiFi. Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. Of course, I redtarted the box. But wan't that neither. The problem is gone since yesterday evening but it will stay a mistery, a problem with google play and my box!