AoK - 80m+ GP, 33 stars, Dual Heroic, hardcore guild!

DBofficial125
42 posts Member
edited November 2017
AoK (Ashes of Korriban) are looking for a few new members! Dual Heroic, 30k a day (so maximum raids). 0 damage window on both raids so even if our raid windows aren't ideal for you, you can still register for rewards and not miss them. 33 stars (35 is our next projected result) in TB and a super friendly community chat of members who've been together about a year.

PM me or reply here if interested. Even low levels are welcome to chat as I have THREE divisions running Heroic Raids.

As a guideline the main guild is ideally looking for someone 1.5m gp at lowest, our second guild is looking for 1m lowest and the third division has no requirements.
Post edited by DBofficial125 on

Replies

• Options
    Hey I'm looking for supreme leader snoke we are in the same arena I think his payout is the same as mine. Trying not to mess with people's payouts if he is in one of your guilds I would appreciate it if you could let me know. Just trying to get a hold of him so I know who to avoid bumping thanks.
  • Options
    Hey, yeah he is in my top division. Add me on Discord and I can put you in touch DBofficial125#2054
  • Options
    Don't have discord you got line by any chance
  • Options
    I do mate, it is also just: DBofficial125