Characters not living up to their lore

Why does it seem like characters such as Plo Koon, Cad Bane, and Asajj Ventress don't live up to their lore or don't fit the description of them that have been portrayed

Replies

• MaathFaselli_1
    254 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Cuz then it would be galaxy of yoda, palp, sid, vader, anakin?
  • Options
    I mean, asajj is probs about to get reworkeded with NSs. Then there will probs be a bounty hunter/scoundrels rework with Han Solo movie. And there are tons of sucky Jedi that they'll probs do a mass rework early next year when we get past ep8, just like they did empire and Sith.

It just takes time. They can't do everyone at once.
  • Options
    ventress needs a sith tag... that will fix that problem.
  • Options
    You are playing a holotable game in a cantina. It is not a Star Wars simulation.

If I got paid crystals every time I typed the above, I'd have 4 capital ships, each with 7 stars.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Cad is pretty beasty, actually. Especially against Jedi.
  • Options
    Characters in the game should fit their lore to a point. And I think many to fit their role in the movies very well. But I'm not going to expect them to make Clone War characters fit the meager lore in a few episodes they were given. I don't care if PLO Koons kit reflects him or not. He is a supporting character with very limited screen time.
  • Options
    I agree with the OP. Stormtrooper needs -1000000000 accuracy because you know, they never hit squat...
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    I agree with the OP. Stormtrooper needs -1000000000 accuracy because you know, they never hit squat...

ErCF0aB.jpg?s=sms
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »

This is accurate. (See what I did there?)
  • Options
    "These blast points are too accurate to be Sandpeople. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are that precise."
    - Obi Wan "Old Ben" Kenobi
  • Options
    Grevious.... needs rework.
  • Options
    The whole stormtrooper accuracy thing has been beaten to death since before the Internet existed, but suffice to say you wouldn't have a film if they could shoot well. The main characters would be dead before they left Death Star I.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu