Is DK Viable at 5*?

Is Director Krennic viable at 5* under GAT lead?

Replies

• Options
    Running krennic makes you a pretty big target. In the day and age of g12, makes you a bigger target. I’m sure you could win on offense. Defense you’ll sink like a stone unless you have god mods
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Running krennic makes you a pretty big target. In the day and age of g12, makes you a bigger target. I’m sure you could win on offense. Defense you’ll sink like a stone unless you have god mods

Yea but I'm havin' fun, that's what matters. Running GAT double zeta, ShT, Storm, DN, and Death. I wanna zeta DT and sub in DK instead of DN, just wanna know if 5* is enough.
  • Options
    Stars aren't overly important until you try to go for gear 12. If he's gear 11 with decent mods then he'll do fine on attack.
  • Options
    Stormtrooper is nice on that team but if your learboard overflows with CLS leads using tarkin instead of stormtrooper is much better as for DK for him to survive he needs deathtrooper's zeta and the health boost coming from g12 but i think he would be great even without g12 health boost can not do without deathtrooper's zeta tho
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Krennic is very weak! I have him at 5* and g11, gave a zeta to DT for more survivability, but he still doesn't hit hard and dies fast. That's the kind of toon that must be 7* to be viable at arena o CLS will put him down with one strike.

Unfortunately his shards/crystals is among the highest price, even after 7 months CG stil hate empire.

But if he was a rebel things sure would be way diferent...