New Zeta for Darth Vader

They should come up with a new zeta for Darth Vader called "I am Your Father." It would stun CLS for the remainder of the battle and cannot be resisted. This would solve so many problems in GW and the arena. It could be incorporated into a new attack or an existing one - I don't really care. This would only work for CLS, but I would be open for it applying to Farmboy and the Leias, as well.

Replies

• Options
    jstehly wrote: »
    They should come up with a new zeta for Darth Vader called "I am Your Father." It would stun CLS for the remainder of the battle and cannot be resisted. This would solve so many problems in GW and the arena. It could be incorporated into a new attack or an existing one - I don't really care. This would only work for CLS, but I would be open for it applying to Farmboy and the Leias, as well.

+1 THIS. Make Sith great again lmao
  • Options
    +1000

Stun until Vader dies or take away his ability to remove de buffs at the start of the encounter
  • Options
    Id rather they release Snoke and have something like that as an ability. Zader isnt nearly as bad as people make him out to be.
  • hS_
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Vader needs alot to be usefull. Total rework I'd say.
  • Titancross
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Aye. Realistically, maybe an ability called "You are not a jedi yet" - stuns for 2 turns (If target is CLS, inflicts stun for 2 turns followed by ability block for 4 turns and cannot be evaded, resisted or dispelled).
  • Options
    Vader needs a unique ability that grants him an increase in damage and potency against jedi and rebels. He's a really powerful character and a unique with a zeta can make him great
  • Options
    jedirj15 wrote: »
    Vader needs a unique ability that grants him an increase in damage and potency against jedi and rebels. He's a really powerful character and a unique with a zeta can make him great

100% damage boost against rebels. That would do it.
  • Ejb
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We need more DS characters.. Emperor(L) can't beat CLS, lol.
  • Options
    I've said it before: Vader should have

Menacing Aura (Unique):
    Living (i.e. not a droid) LightSide enemies have -35% counter chance and all living enemies have -35% tenacity. When Vader damages any living enemy, that enemy receives -5 speed [stacking] til the end of the encounter. When an enemy dies, all living enemies receive -10 speed [stacking]. Speed loss is not refreshed for characters that are revived.

Go cower in a corner until Vader is gone, LightSiders.
  • Options
    I've said it before: Vader should have

Menacing Aura (Unique):
    Living (i.e. not a droid) LightSide enemies have -35% counter chance and all living enemies have -35% tenacity. When Vader damages any living enemy, that enemy receives -5 speed [stacking] til the end of the encounter. When an enemy dies, all living enemies receive -10 speed [stacking]. Speed loss is not refreshed for characters that are revived.

Go cower in a corner until Vader is gone, LightSiders.

I’ll accept this.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    He'd still start a bit slow, but as the battle goes on and on, he strings out infinite DoTs, reduces enemy speed, and keeps pounding away with TM reduction as well. Eventually you have a bunch of enemies lying on the ground doing nothing while Vader, not even moving very fast, still takes turn after turn bashing the already cowering retches.

That's Vader from the movies: it's not that he was zipping around getting in multiple attacks per second like Yoda in The Clone Wars. It's that he comes in and everyone is reduced to babbling fear while he winds up and strikes one pounding blow after another.

Ironically, he'd be at his best against a squad like the new NightSisters, who get lots of revives (and don't counter-attack except for NightSister Initiate at full health, so the fact that he wouldn't stop their counters doesn't reduce his kit much). You can keep coming back, but every new death takes away 10 more speed from your whole squad. So you're still reduced to ineffective masses, frozen in fear, before the end of the battle.
  • Options
    He'd still start a bit slow, but as the battle goes on and on, he strings out infinite DoTs, reduces enemy speed, and keeps pounding away with TM reduction as well. Eventually you have a bunch of enemies lying on the ground doing nothing while Vader, not even moving very fast, still takes turn after turn bashing the already cowering retches.

That's Vader from the movies: it's not that he was zipping around getting in multiple attacks per second like Yoda in The Clone Wars. It's that he comes in and everyone is reduced to babbling fear while he winds up and strikes one pounding blow after another.

Ironically, he'd be at his best against a squad like the new NightSisters, who get lots of revives (and don't counter-attack except for NightSister Initiate at full health, so the fact that he wouldn't stop their counters doesn't reduce his kit much). You can keep coming back, but every new death takes away 10 more speed from your whole squad. So you're still reduced to ineffective masses, frozen in fear, before the end of the battle.

I like it even more.

+1000
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.