Chimaera Strategic Dominance CD bugged?

I'm still investigating but seems Chimaera's Strategic Dominance ready before his 5th turn. Happened in 2 accounts, one against a 6 star, the other a 7 star. I'm not 100% sure and repeat attacks didn't reproduce it. Did anyone else see this or was I just careless and got the turns wrong?
I'll post again if I see it happen again. By the way, the rest of the ships were the same everyone runs, Biggs, TIEs etc. One had Bistan's ship and seemed to me Chimaera was much faster there. Does Bistan's ship count capital ships as allies for his TM thing?

Replies

• Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The ability when maxed, has a 4 turn cooldown, not 5. Also TIE Fighter Pilot's ship, grants 30% TM to Empire capital ships when he evades an attack.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The ability when maxed, has a 4 turn cooldown, not 5. Also TIE Fighter Pilot's ship, grants 30% TM to Empire capital ships when he evades an attack.

It might be 3, 2 or even 1 maxed. I obviously checked the cooldown on the toons I attacked before coming here and starting a thread. Level 7 ability, CD 5. And, yes, I have taken into account TFP's evasion. Did not touch him. That's the reason I asked for clarification about Bistan's ally thing. Because I took the time to read through everyone's abilities before coming here.
    Again, this is about his CD. Nothing to do with TM.

Edit: Maybe it was this.
  • Options
    Ok, according to the other thread, the animation is similar. Maybe one of my toons was really low on health and died on the tractor AoE thing. I wasn't watching carefully both times. And it hasn't happened again. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Yes its bugged. I had it drop special on 2nd turn and guild mate had it drop 3 CONSECUTIVE times.
    Definitely bugged.
  • Options
    Just noticed this yesterday myself. I was ignoring fleet for awhile and only running on auto.