Double the work:(

Ea/CG...first off I wanna say I'm glad you guys put the Falcon, Kylo and Shoretroopers ships on farmable nodes. This gives everyone...free to play and pay to play a chance to farm those ships who didn't have them.

The thing that kinda bums me out is that I just recently finished shoretrooper to 7* about 2 months ago...constantly farming his node everyday, most often refreshing it twice a day.

Now I don't mind the extra Shoretrooper shards because I'm obviously gonna use his, Rey's and the storm trooper shards to be converted to the shard shop to buy gear...but adding those ships to those nodes that people like me have already finished just seems a bit more tedious work than it has to be.

When I farm on this game, I try to do it in the most efficient way possible. Having to farm a node all over again that I spent 6 months farming already and thought I was finished with is not enjoyable. I find it too repetitive, insufficient, and a waste of not only my time and others like me..but also a waste of energy and crystals that could have been spent wisely somewhere elsewhere in the game.

For those who have yet to 7* shoretrooper..this is good and is gonna allow them to farm two items at the same time making their farm very efficient. Also..this is a perfect example of not being in a hurry to finish something:)

Again, I wanna say thx for making those ships farmable for everyone...just maybe next time think about both players.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, I'm super glad I put off farming shore. However, I totally get it. Hard node farms are rough, doing them twice would suck. I feel it a little bit with the falcon, but it's not like I actually farmed rey from the hard node in the first place.
  • Options
    It sucks that you have to refarm that same node, but at the same time, what they did makes the most sense. Adding it to a different random hard node, could have very well be the same result for you.
  • Options
    Holy **** I didn't even notice they shared a node with anyone! Thanks, OP. As soon as I'm done getting Ghost and the other Rebel ship to 5* I'm going after Shore.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    I like it for the simple reason that there is good gear on those nodes. Most nodes we farm are junk. I do understand that wanting to farm all the ships at one time depletes all your refreshes, which makes you have to choose what to farm. My main gripe is the carbantis gear gate. Every toon needs one and you need thousands. Seems like all we do is chores and wait for wait for carbantis. TB was such a let down for game play as it only offered more GW nodes.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    It sucks that you have to refarm that same node, but at the same time, what they did makes the most sense. Adding it to a different random hard node, could have very well be the same result for you.

I agree it does make the most sense...I kinda wish they would have done this sooner rather than later:(
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I don't mind it since I'm simming the battle anyway. Sim 9B, sim 9C, sim 5D, it's all the same.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I feel ya, I finished nihilus and shore a few months ago, and I won't farm those nodes again.
  • Options
    Not really understanding this complaint. You can either have the ship shard and extra shore shards for the shard shop, or you could just have the ship shard and nothing for the shard shop. Why does it matter if it's on a node you've already farmed? Id way rather have two possible shard drops than just one, even if I've maxed one of the two.
  • Options
    Better to have it here and get more shard shop points than on a node by itself and get no extra shards.
  • Options
    AtlasMKx wrote: »
    Not really understanding this complaint. You can either have the ship shard and extra shore shards for the shard shop, or you could just have the ship shard and nothing for the shard shop. Why does it matter if it's on a node you've already farmed? Id way rather have two possible shard drops than just one, even if I've maxed one of the two.

It's not about that, it's about being the most expensive nodes. And the fact that we farmed them for months