Tier 7 of Thrawn Legendary Event Guide

Greetings, Holotable Heroes! I've published a guide for Tier 7 of the Thrawn Legendary Event: Artist of War. The main takeaways are this: Fast Zeb, Fast Hera. Sabine and Chopper would seem interchangeable (unfortunately can't try it with Sabine, now that I've beat it with Chopper). Minimum gear for all characters would likely be Gear 8, but higher gear levels will certainly make it easier. If you can only gear up one character, I recommend Ezra. His use outside of Phoenix are greater than that of others in the Squad. If you can gear up a second, I recommend Kanan as he will be the main tank of the squad and more gear = more health/protection. If you can afford to gear up a third, my next priority would be Zeb. Gear 8 is sufficient, but more gear is obviously better. The main stats you want to mod for are speed and potency. Specifically on Zeb. His basic attack will stun any targets already suffering from Daze, Stagger, OR Expose. This comes in especially handy when you're focusing on Thrawn at the end.

Watch my video guide for more information! Share with all of your friends still struggling! Good luck, and hopefully you're able to get your Thrawn to 7 stars!

https://youtu.be/2fmJT12dLSg

Replies

• Options
    Thank you.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Why bump a thread from October when the event just came and left and won't be back for a while now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I was able to do this using Sabine instead of Chopper, though I had to redo it a couple of times because Thrawn killed Zeb. I found Sabine more useful than Zeb, actually, but that's probably because I've put more effort into her than I have any other Phoenix character.

Hera: gear level 8, speed 180, power 13582
    Sabine: gear level 11, speed 175, power 16062
    Kenan: gear level 8, speed 100, power 13815
    Zeb: gear level 8, speed 176, power 13771
    Ezra: gear level 8, speed 139, power 13101

I think it really comes down to your luck against Thrawn, because he can easily fracture or kill an important character, and then you're out of luck. If he doesn't do that (which is mostly out of your hands), then you have a good chance. If after you've killed all the other characters you have four of your own left, you can probably kill Thrawn without too much difficulty.
    Mah Al Ibara
    Ibara's School for Women
  • Options
    Great feedback! Hopefully that helps other folks beat it without chopper!