30* haat 48/50 66m GP

Ulon
35 posts Member
edited October 2017
We the „mysterious strangers“ looking for two new members to complete our rooster! We currently are on 66mil gp with 48 players and run 30! We are a glimps away of 32! With YOU we can reach our first step goal to complete the 31* and the next pricebox! I GUARANTEE you guys steady progress, a huge base of knowledge around the game, communication and a familiar environment in the guild! Also i GUARANTEE YOU 14 rolo shards and 700 extra tb tokens for your upcoming g12 gearpieces and HERMIT YODA! Raidtimes are 19 utc (european guild)

https://swgoh.gg/g/13225/house-divided-ms/

We seek for someone doing: 600 tickets, Willing to communicate on discord with community, Willing to follow deployment orders

Chs not a must yet, Hoth brothers would be nice

Would be awesome to settle things before tb tomorrow!

If you are interested leave me a massage on reddit or pm me on discord Ulon(MS)#9516 or add me ingame 659-293-625

Greetings Ulon

Replies

• Options
    Totally need 2 guys before tb! Your chance!
  • Options
    Great guild. This is the chance to get into a rising guild before requirements becomes impossible. I am 2,3 mill GP player and can get into the 100plus guilds with 40+ stars but I prefer this guild because of the company, and it is fun watching the huge improvement week for week.
  • Options
    And then there was 1! We only need 1 person to fill out our roster before TB starts! Do eet nao!