Help with Arena Team

First post. Been a long time reader and fan of these boards. Need help with team for Arena.
Phasma-69,7*,g7(L)
Sid-69,7*,g8
Lumi,70,7*,g7
Kylo 66,5*,g7 (can't make him 7* yet because working on 5 Jedisfor Yoda. Started Harvesting Barris in Catina and using Catina money on QGJ)
Dooku 66-4*,g8(was Vader till recent but can not * Vader fast enough and started seeing better results with Dooku 4* than Vader 4*. plan is to harvest Dooku to 7*)

Now the question is assuming I will maxed out Dooku and QGJ how should I assemble this team for Arena? Keep Phasma as leader? Use Dooku or QGJ? Also I should note I have Daka and Poe on bench because they need a lot of harvesting but I plan on working on them once I get Yoda. Also since I will need to get Barris to 7* she could be in play too for this team.
One day I would like to use players not so common but being ftp I am limited on what I got for now and need to start cracking the 200 in Arena for the extra gems. I was able to do it for a little while before the update but since then I get inside 200 but can't stay there for the whole day as I only get 5 plays and do not pay the 50 gems to rest. (Dunno if there was a change or it just happen to be when I hit a certain level in the high 60s)

Any ideas? Thank you in advance for any input! This is an amazing game with awesome community supporting it. One of the reasons I have gotten so involved in the game.

Replies

• Options
    Hard to say exactly. Focus on QGJ, GS, and Rey if you can get her. Maybe Kylo to 7* if you want to run Phasma as lead, but then I would drop Sid if possible.

Daka would be nice for an assist team, so that makes sense after QGJ

I think the tough call will be between finishing Kylo and starting GS early. Also, you should get Poggle :) He's been amazing for my team
  • Options
    Thanks. Since my farming ability is spoken for till I get Yoda who would be you 5th man on this team? QGJ or Dooku? As those will be my two max * characters. I guess what I am asking is who fits the team better.

Phasma (L)
    Sid
    Lumi
    Kylo
    QGJ or Dooku

Or do you think they are both worth keeping and dropping Sid? His Healing Immunity for 3 turns is something I cannot replace right now. I do love watching the other team use up all its healing when I have that in place. I face so many teams that have Lumni, JC, and Daaka that it would be rough losing this.