Thrawn Event Abilities

How is it that Thrawns whole team cam use their abilities EVERY round? ST taunts every round after debuffing him, ST commander heals EVERY round to make the event impossible! I've tried over 150 times and same thing happens each time!!! Anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    Lately, the AOEs in the last wave did not trigger retaliation from none of the team without having even one debuff on them. Zeb does not stuns a ST with 60%life and no protection even after hitting him 4 times in a row. What the ....! Is it a bug or is it scripted? That's not "RNG"! That's a disgrace!
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    The stormtrooper has a pretaunt in the event, so his first turn, his actual taunt will be available. That's probably what you're seeing.
  • Options
    I too am experiencing my PS not countering on the opening aoe from DT and most subsequent attacks when no debuffs present with Kanan unique is omega. Also the inconsistent damage I see when my squad absorbs buffed dmg from DT. It then is one shot from full health by an unbuffed Thrawn. I’m running a g9+ 85 Ezra, g8 84 Zeb, Kanan, Sabine, g8 83 Hera. All omegas