Pit V team

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
edited October 2017
https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection/
I'm in a smaller, newer guild and put up 1st or 2nd damage on Pit already. But hey, always good to improve! My main Pit team is Teebo, Wiggs, Baze. I can put up 3m damage in phases 2 and 3.
I'm not close to a zeta (don't have a single mat), so the Zader lead doesn't really work yet that I know of. Anything I can do to put up a better Pit team?
Post edited by Dralkyr on

Replies

• Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    From what I can see on your character build. You're about as good as you are gonna get. Even a Zader isn't gonna change the landscape to much for you since it works best in a TM reduction team which you don't have. You need to get Jyn,TFP, Krennic, Thrawn and a zader or even Shore/Rex to really start doing dmg in Pit. Being able to put up 3m in damage on phases 2/3 is about your max with the toon's you currently have.

That still helps. This is primarily my Arena team, swapping Teebo as lead. I am getting all my Phoenix starred up so that next time Thrawn comes around I can nab him. How does TFP help? Is it just because he inflicts Tenacity Down?
    How does Rex's "bonus damage equal to 25% of target's Max Health" work against Rancor?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't mind spending more time, you could go with:

Teebo (L), Rex, Chewie — TM reduction
    R2D2 — supplying stealth to Teebo, when he looses it.
    Phasma — Speed Down and grants TM to your team, when your TM reducing toons need to get ahead of the boss' TM.

It will be much slower (less damage output), but you will be able to score higher.
  • Options
    Teebo was my first Pit lead. The issue with him is even with high Potency (60-70%) he still gets resisted quite a bit. Definitely need a tenacity down (TFP, Krennic, Dengar) if you want to stick with him.

Best Pit team is Wedge (lead), Biggs, CLS, and Raid Han. Right now I use first three, with Jyn and QGJ, on auto, and can clear it.
  • Options
    Speed mods would always help on your characters/ toons
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    Teebo was my first Pit lead. The issue with him is even with high Potency (60-70%) he still gets resisted quite a bit. Definitely need a tenacity down (TFP, Krennic, Dengar) if you want to stick with him.

This is tier V — not heroic. Tier V requires far less potency.

• Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    SolariJedi wrote: »

This is tier V — not heroic. Tier V requires far less potency.

My Teebo TM reduction is still resisted at least 1/3 the time. And, of course, it always happens at the least-opportune times (like right when Rancor gets to use Bite again) :P