Stop wasting my time!

Svyatosha
33 posts Member
edited October 2017
I do not understand why do I have to repeat all the event battles if I've already completed them with 3 stars? I mean fleet mastery events, omega battles, assault battles. They do not offer anything new the next time you fight. They just force you to spend several minutes of your life that I personally would prefere to spend elsethere.
To get to 3 stars in some assault battles I had to remove my strongest mods from my arena team and put them back after. Without any mod set switching interface it takes a lot of time. I do not want to do that each time the battle appears.
You can say that I can just skip them, but that means I'll lose the rewards. I will log in into the game an additional time to get the rewards if it matters to devs. But why should I repeat these battles over and over? Please make them winnable with sim tickets!
This game takes too much time already. It's a pity that half of it is spent on unnecassary activities.

Replies

• Options
    You don't enjoy playing the game?
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    but the rewards are rubbish after the first time you complete them aren't they?

it's a fair suggestion though. they can take a while.
  • Options
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Boohoo
  • Options
    They want people spend more time on this game so as to boost their sales
  • Options

Svyatosha wrote: »
    Nonsense

Whatever they do it won't be enough, they added 2x, 4x, speed people still complain how long they have to play. They give us sim tickets... Guess what? Almost every day here or on Reddit people clamour for the removal of them. At some point as a developer you just have to shake your head and say "no, this is how it's going to be"

I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Well, if it was a JRPG from the start with all the endless grid, I could agree. But this is an interesting mobile game, too bad if it would become a real time killer.
    If the mod set interface was in the game or at least was announced by the devs, it could remove some stress for sure.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    You could just press auto and do something else in that minute or two
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Svyatosha
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Yes, of coz I do so, but do you see any game enjoyment in this practice? Why not just to sim, it's almost exactly the same))

Anyway, I do not have enough gear yet to be able to field an adequet team for each battle. So I have to remove mods - install mods - fight - do not forget to put them back. Very time consuming.
  • Options
    They just force you to spend several minutes of your life that I personally would prefere to spend elsethere.
    Then, don't spend time on them? Seriously this kind of complain is ridiculous. If you don't want to do something, that you feel like is worthless, then DON'T DO IT.
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Anyway, I do not have enough gear yet to be able to field an adequet team for each battle. So I have to remove mods - install mods - fight - do not forget to put them back. Very time consuming.

With time and training Ani, you will. You will.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Either you enjoy playing the game or you don't. The whole point of this game is battles and if that's your least favorite part of the game I suggest another game might be for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Svyatosha
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Guys, seriously. We have the sim option for gear challenges. Do you ingnore them and just fight each time? If you do, ok, we definitely just have different views what game enjoyment consists of. If you don't, if you use sims, why do you so eagerly defend against adding them everywhere possible?