Ns as they are

How would you mod them?

Replies

• Options
    There are others more qualified than I to address this, but in the absence of their wisdom I would go with:

CD set on Asaaj with CC secondaries.
    Potency set on Daka with lots of health secondaries
    Potency and CC on Talia
    CC and Potency on Initiate
    CC set on Acolyte and maybe Offense or CD - try to get her (special) damage high enough to make her cleanse viable.

If you modded Initiate to go before Talia, her DOTs could fuel Talia's health steal.

And of course, speed always.
  • Options
    MidasWelby wrote: »
    There are others more qualified than I to address this, but in the absence of their wisdom I would go with:

CD set on Asaaj with CC secondaries.
    Potency set on Daka with lots of health secondaries
    Potency and CC on Talia
    CC and Potency on Initiate
    CC set on Acolyte and maybe Offense or CD - try to get her (special) damage high enough to make her cleanse viable.

If you modded Initiate to go before Talia, her DOTs could fuel Talia's health steal.

And of course, speed always.

Thanks!

• Options
    Speed is all that ever really matters - and the only current run is with Asajj Lead as an almost Vader.

Problem remains that they are squishy - they have needed, and will need, some method to taunt. The tanky Initiate is the answer - but the rework doesn't include this.

The new NS should be solid in P3 of HAAT... at least, I'll hope so....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Speed is all that ever really matters - and the only current run is with Asajj Lead as an almost Vader.

Problem remains that they are squishy - they have needed, and will need, some method to taunt. The tanky Initiate is the answer - but the rework doesn't include this.

The new NS should be solid in P3 of HAAT... at least, I'll hope so....

I'm also thinking more Ns will be added. And a toon similar to paploo but Ns version.