Requirements for CLS

Ok, so i've collected all the 7* toons for the event, but need your help to avoid Thrawn event difficulty.

What are the requirements for Gear, Omega, Mods and Zeta (if any) to finish the event?

Thanks for your help.



Replies

  • For CLS I ran:

    G7 Ben
    G8 FB Luke
    G8 Leia
    G8 STHan
    G11 R2D2 - NC zeta

    Luke was my leader and R2D2 carried the whole team at like 260 speed.
  • ObiShenobi
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I ran

    G9 R2
    G8 Sthan
    G9 Luke
    G8 Leia
    G9 Ben (although that was overkill)

    I had to move my arena mods to make it work at that gear level
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • Does it have to be these 5 specific characters?
  • TVF
    6529 posts Member
    Yes.
  • Tommo11
    24 posts Member
    Omegas wise, I needed both of Leia’a (keeps under stealth and increases damage) and also likes special (to dispel the crit immunity and taunt in the final round)
  • YKMisfit
    360 posts Member
    edited May 7
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    For CLS I ran:

    G7 Ben
    G8 FB Luke
    G8 Leia
    G8 STHan
    G11 R2D2 - NC zeta

    Luke was my leader and R2D2 carried the whole team at like 260 speed.

    I'm still farming my CLS toons, but this is pretty much where I figure I'll have them at by the time the event rolls around. My Old Ben is almost G9 now so that's likely going to be the only difference. Glad to know this is enough to get CLS though.

    As a side note, with Ben and R2 having 5 abilities, and every toon with a leadership, the biggest paid has been levelling up the abilities. Can anyone shed some light on which abilities DON'T need to be upgraded for this event (right now I'm thinking OB and Luke's leaderships)?
  • YKMisfit wrote: »

    I'm still farming my CLS toons, but this is pretty much where I figure I'll have them at by the time the event rolls around. My Old Ben is almost G9 now so that's likely going to be the only difference. Glad to know this is enough to get CLS though.

    As a side note, with Ben and R2 having 5 abilities, and every toon with a leadership, the biggest paid has been levelling up the abilities. Can anyone shed some light on which abilities DON'T need to be upgraded for this event (right now I'm thinking OB and Luke's leaderships)?

    ben's abilities don't need leveling at all. i still have them all at 3. if i recall there's a stage with just luke and leia so you may want one of them leveled, but you won't need both.
  • YKMisfit
    360 posts Member
    Thanks for the reply. I focused on Ben early because I felt like he would get the most use outside of the event (I did R2D2 first for the same reason). Depending on when the event starts, I may end up regretting that.

    I have been saving my omegas though because I'm not sure how many I'll be able to get by the time the event comes around. Which abilities would you say are the most important omegas for the event? I've heard Leia's basic and special as well as Luke's special are important. Any other key omega abilities?
  • Draice
    3 posts Member
    This is the kind of information I have been looking for as well. Very much looking forward to the next CLS Hero's Journey (as long as it takes its time, still farming my farmboy and Leia). Pretty much dedicating all my resources for this next event aside from gearing up my Phoenix team for the next Thrawn that kicked my rear before.
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Same question here.

    I have been calculating how many purple mats do I need for my R2/Luke/Leia/Ben (STH is already maxed) and I need 332 purple mats to level up all their abilities to 7 without counting any omega or zeta.

    That's just crazy!
  • for omegas yeah you'll definitely want leia's basic and luke's special. if i were to pick a third...hard to choose between leia's special and r2's basic, but i'd give r2 the edge for the extra stun. something to give the rng a little more reason to be in your favor in case of a close call.
  • TVF
    6529 posts Member
    ManuG wrote: »
    Same question here.

    I have been calculating how many purple mats do I need for my R2/Luke/Leia/Ben (STH is already maxed) and I need 332 purple mats to level up all their abilities to 7 without counting any omega or zeta.

    That's just crazy!

    Welcome to SWGOH. You'll get used to it.
  • CPace
    145 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    ManuG wrote: »
    Same question here.

    I have been calculating how many purple mats do I need for my R2/Luke/Leia/Ben (STH is already maxed) and I need 332 purple mats to level up all their abilities to 7 without counting any omega or zeta.

    That's just crazy!

    Welcome to SWGOH. You'll get used to it.

    It's a "slow torture". That's what I call it
  • YaeVizsla
    1122 posts Member
    Minimums are always bad advice, since it leaves you slave to the RNG.

    The floor is around G8 with all abilities to level 7 (except the leadership abilities you don't intend to use) and all characters level 85. I'd say level up Old Ben and ST Han's leadership abilities, but a lot of people fine Leia's lead useful.

    With amazing mods, that might even suffice, but it's highly unlikely.

    Start with that base. Build up. Pick whichever characters you care about most, and build them farther. For a lot of people, that means building R2 into a powerhouse that carries the entire team. I focused on Han and Leia, for a Rebel C team.

    Save up more resources to pour into the team as needed once the event drops. Use them if you need them. Save them if you don't.
    ManuG wrote: »
    Same question here.

    I have been calculating how many purple mats do I need for my R2/Luke/Leia/Ben (STH is already maxed) and I need 332 purple mats to level up all their abilities to 7 without counting any omega or zeta.

    That's just crazy!
    Purple mats come in some reasonably heavy windfalls, but they will always be a finite resource. However, prioritize and you can get the team you're focusing on where they need to be reasonably quickly. The omega crunch is much more painful.
Sign In or Register to comment.