Ship meta?

What's the ship meta like? I'm not at the high end of the power spectrum and just wondering what it's like up there. A combo at my level I see all the time is Home one, schimitar, biggs, and jedi cons. Those 4 ships alone are enough to wreck me even with 2 dispellers on my squad. I just can't seem to keep up with the protection Biggs gets with all the counter attacks and supports from Jedi cons /:

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    That’s nothing. The whale in my shard is using a 7 Star Chimera, biggs, TFP, Bistan, Vader and Falcon. And this is a May 2017 shard. Nobody can beat that dude.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

Oh my bad sorry!
  • Options
    That’s nothing. The whale in my shard is using a 7 Star Chimera, biggs, TFP, Bistan, Vader and Falcon. And this is a May 2017 shard. Nobody can beat that dude.

Ah so Biggs and Vader carry throughout? I'm assuming characters like Jedi cons and geo soldier fall off eventually
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs, wedge, Vader, boba, Rex/5’s/JC, scimitar, rest.

There’s not really a meta imo, but these ships and pilots are easy to farm and I hold top 20 pretty easily.

The falcon also looks really good but it’s a slow farm. Just farm what you can and try to level up the pilots as well, it helps a lot.
  • Options
    jwoah wrote: »
    Biggs, wedge, Vader, boba, Rex/5’s/JC, scimitar, rest.

There’s not really a meta imo, but these ships and pilots are easy to farm and I hold top 20 pretty easily.

The falcon also looks really good but it’s a slow farm. Just farm what you can and try to level up the pilots as well, it helps a lot.

Ah ok! Thanks for the reply :smiley: yea I'm farming falcon now along with resistance characters because they are amazing for GW :)