They listened to us....(kinda, not really)

Hey everyone I didn't know if y'all noticed but all the people crying about character shards got a new way to get some. You can now buy a few from the shipments store with crystals...like $1.50 for 2-3 shards...

Replies

• Options
    Yeah.. it's average of 50 crystals per token

The offers varies on ur level or spending record I'm assuming.

As I have 2 accounts, and cost plus offerings are different
  • Options
    Wow, that's even more messed up, lol
  • Options
    I don't think it's a $1.50 that you meant, but rather 150 crystals, right??
  • Options
    You can buy 220 crystals for 1.99$ pretty close.
  • Options
    150 crystals gives u 3 tokens

So it's 50 crystals per token

Maybe he meant that 150 crystals = $1,50
  • Options
    150 crystals gives u 3 tokens

So it's 50 crystals per token

Maybe he meant that 150 crystals = $1,50

yes
  • Nosnibor
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I try to use my crystals sparingly. Mainly because they equal money and if "1.50$" is only worth 3 shards then I'd rather use them for the sim tickets and 120 energy. I get more actual play time out of it. I just think they need to adjust the prices. I purchased the Dooku pack because I thought the game was worth about that amount but no way am I going to spend 20, 30, 40$+ for a mobile game that is limited by action points. I'd maybe consider paying the 40$ for unlimited energy but not a character that's not that great.
  • Options
    I hope for those that didn't buy Dooku initially can get another chance at his $5.79 pack..

But he's so freaking hard to farm..got him at 5* so far...
  • Options
    Yeah, I am basically running the 2 hard battles everyday for a chance at his tokens. One benefit to that is I use them as my 3 dailies (3 light side, 3 dark side, 5 hard).
  • Options
    Wish I could farm Maul instead :)
  • Options
    Yeah same, I don't see where you can get him at all. I'm assuming he is probably in the higher lvl missions.
  • Options
    Nosnibor wrote: »
    Yeah same, I don't see where you can get him at all. I'm assuming he is probably in the higher lvl missions.

Maul cannot be farmed.. You can only get him through Chronos... I got 4* Darth Maul by luck and His AOE is a monster... The only problem is.. If u get him again that is only 32 shards.. That means i need to get him twice from Chronos.. The odds aren't in our favour so :neutral:
  • Options
    Yeah. I have him 4* with 40 tokens extra..
    May the lords of the sith tokens be with u
  • Options
    Yeah. I have him 4* with 40 tokens extra..
    May the lords of the sith tokens be with u

I'm trying to build a Sith team and I want him to be a part of it.
  • Options
    They should go back to the previous pricing of 35 crystals per shard.
  • Options
    This isn't that bad.