Thursdays new event! What will it be?

Prev1
Lopcode
13 posts Member
edited February 2016
If i have understood EA_Jesses post right there will be a new event starting thursday. Whats you hopes or thoughts on this new event? Will it be the same as the Yoda event only another character needing another type of 5-7* toons to unlock?

What character do you think we will se tomorrow, and what group will we need to unlock it?

Thursdays new event! What will it be? 77 votes

Emperor Palpetine - Empire
29%
EnigmaticiendiangeloAggropoxTylerThalosKiranoChronickDaymaTyloRenDarthVanejablooonEricKTheReal_Mol_Eliza1XCOMDimmyGonakinFinalGreyJediSchnolhamotBigBoss13JensxnDV_27 23 votes
Rebel Knight Luke - Rebel
18%
PhyneasMrSandman93Genakumaksbden02HBu3NothisgameisdopeThomasLyleHarfoushKwynne4444BosskAegisSaigeSlyKrysisHunkulesThe0utlander 14 votes
General Leia Organa - Resistance
1%
Willkimm98 1 vote
Others! I think that we will get...
50%
QeltarJJHDeathSSlayerBlackcanaryBuddhaboneFinnScorpion1980AlecationSinnerKAULIRobbathehuttElSoldado_23CrokadorfnTriquiDrexnawDarthTRexusSchmohawkJIMMERNOTinfectiouszombieCaptain_Reynolds 39 votes

Replies

• Options
    What post are you referring to please?
  • Options
    I don't believe it was indicated anywhere that there would be back to back events at this stage. Can you provide a source?
  • Options
    Scoundrel Han. Though I'm not sure if it's now.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Commander Cody and you need atleast 5x 5*-Clones to unlock him. :smiley:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    There is only one more new character coming this month and that is the shard shop only character
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Drake23 wrote: »
    There is only one more new character coming this month and that is the shard shop only character

Mark my words, Jedi Luke.
  • Options
    I think it's going to be Scoundrels, but it won't unlock a character. It will be credits (a buttload of them)
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I think it's going to be Scoundrels, but it won't unlock a character. It will be credits (a buttload of them)

Good thougt! But how should we unlock Scoundrel Han in the future ;) ?
  • Options
    As long its something new and the player base have it, i'm all for it.
  • Options
    I heard we get a lifetime supply of purple hairdryers
  • Options
    Nothing? Wouldn't get my hopes up or you'll get disappointed.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I think most players, including myself, have already exhausted their resources (Credits, Cantina, etc...) on farming for the Jedis required for Yoda's Event.

It's too early for another Event in my opinion, especially if whatever it is requires more of whichever Toons most of us have yet to acquire?
  • Options
    Supreme wrote: »
    I think most players, including myself, have already exhausted their resources (Credits, Cantina, etc...) on farming for the Jedis required for Yoda's Event.

It's too early for another Event in my opinion, especially if whatever it is requires more of whichever Toons most of us have yet to acquire?

Ain't that the honest to goodness truth!
  • Options
    Lopcode wrote: »

Good thougt! But how should we unlock Scoundrel Han in the future ;) ?

Completing the Millenium Falcon Mission once we have Ships :)
  • Options
    My guess: "New Event: Read lots of complaints on the forums about how there is no new event!" :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I was under the understanding that these events were only going to be once a month. Is that incorrect?
  • Options
    I was under the understanding that these events were only going to be once a month. Is that incorrect?

The "Grand Master Yoda" event will be coming back once a month if i understood it correctly
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

No. Yoda will return once a month. There will be other events. It is not stated that we will have once per week yet, tho. Maybe they don't have yet enough events ready to fill all weeks in a month, so we will have a week or two of "rest" until they start giving more to us. But eventually, the weeks will be filled with those events. Not everybody will even try to do all of them, just the ones that fit you (maybe you are not interested in Sith or Empire or Jawas or whatever)
  • Options

No. Yoda will return once a month. There will be other events. It is not stated that we will have once per week yet, tho. Maybe they don't have yet enough events ready to fill all weeks in a month, so we will have a week or two of "rest" until they start giving more to us. But eventually, the weeks will be filled with those events. Not everybody will even try to do all of them, just the ones that fit you (maybe you are not interested in Sith or Empire or Jawas or whatever)

Who is not interested in Jawas??
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think there will be a back to back event to the GM Yoda event. The events table will never be touched by any player until they do though since the credit and droid events are useless and seriously border on an insult to the players collective intelligence. They aren't compelling or interesting. If they do have a new event, it may be 5 energy free credit/droid events or something until a real event comes along.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    And by other, meaning...we will get nothing new.
  • Face2Face
    81 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Emperor Palpetine - Empire
    We should get revised Training Droids and Credit events... that are worth the energy.

I want Palp though... his offense up and lightning attack look pretty sweet! Sith Poogle?

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Wasn't it said somewhere that Rex, Yoda and the shard shop character are the only new guys we get to see this month? That would leave only option 4...
  • Options

Spot on & looks like I will miss Yoda this week by one shard :(
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

If you don't like other people having access to something you currently can't do, then I can see the frustration. But if you look at it from another perspective, that many people are left with nothing to do and have plenty of characters they would like to use, then I think a new event would be great.

Just because an event exists doesn't mean everyone should be able to complete it.

• Options
    Training droids and purple laptops. Probably see shard shop exclusive added. No other events though.
  • Options
    An event that gives 20 million credits, five thousand tier seven training droids and 500 of those purple training things as a rewards.
  • Options
    Scoundrel event, to unlock classic Han Solo.
  • Options
    I hope they add some droids to farm, so we can start droids god event: GRIEVOUS!!!
  • Options
    GiranKenor wrote: »
    I hope they add some droids to farm, so we can start droids god event: GRIEVOUS!!!

A droid/geonosian event would be fun.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*